Can't believe I'm saying this

MrsZMartin
MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
After five days....only five days.... I can actually feel and see a difference!!!! The other night, my bf noticed my arms look stronger, and week 1 isn't even that heavy on the arms!!! WOW!

And I'm not a beginner, either. I lift 2-3 days a week, total body, and do cardio roughly every day.

No wonder people love Jillian!!! I've always watched her on BL, but this is my first time really trying her workouts.

Tomorrow is my rest day, then on to week 2!!! Hope y'all are enjoying it as much as I am!!! :love:

Replies

• jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Great job. I have done 4 days this time so far (this is my third time starting) and I can see a difference.

Did you measure before you started? I didn't take measurements until today.
  • MrsZMartin
    Yeah, I took measurements and pictures. I'm excited to see the difference!! I've been trying to focus on strength and muscle gain for a few months now, and am hoping this will really help me towards my goal!
  • JENNY7634
    JENNY7634 Posts: 68 Member
    Thats great! I am totally a beginner and shes kickin my butt!! But I feel a difference in my arms and legs already....its really amazing! I didnt even think to do measurments....on my way right now : )
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Great job! You know you are getting a workout when you look forward to doing abs just so that you can lie down for a bit. LOL
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    my arms are starting to look it too. i'm so excited to see what this 30 days brings
  • MrsZMartin
    Week 2 Day 2 done this morning!!! I only had to stop for a second 2 or 3 times, as compared to yesterday, when I literally fell and could not get back up! LOL The first cardio set is brutal! Plank Jacks to Mtn Climbers to Plank Jacks to Mtn Climbers back to back without releasing?!?!?! Oh my arms!!!!! WOW, Jillian. This week is really gonna help with the jiggle in the arms.
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Week 2 is soo good for arms... I often stand in front of the mirror just flexing them muscles admiring my biceps n triceps lol
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Took progress measurements this morning - The results:

Lost 1.2 lbs
    Lost 3/4" off my hips (yea!!)
    Lost 1" off my chest

Did Week 2, Day 1 this morning.
  • MrsZMartin
    Took progress measurements this morning - The results:

Lost 1.2 lbs
    Lost 3/4" off my hips (yea!!)