Flax Seed Oil Capsules...

Options
JayTee146
JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
I've just purchased these for my supply.. I've tried increasing my calories drastically, and I even drink tons of water but I still express 2 ounces in 30 minutes.

I've taken one.. and wanted to know if anyone had any expierence with the flax seed capsules?

How long did it take to boost your supply?

Replies

• apreslar27
    apreslar27 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Have you tried pumping more often for less time? I have read that 15 minutes is the max you should pump during a session. Also, try pumping after your baby eats, especially first thing in the morning. I haven't ever tried the flax seed oil. Have you tried fenugreek? I used that after I lost my supply after a nasty bout of stomach flu. Good luck to you.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi! My baby (well my 3rd and youngest) is now 9 months...I am still breast feeding. I cannot pump to save my life. MAYBE an ounce if I am lucky. I am told this is because I feed on demand so she and my body are on a schedule. If I had the time to try to fit in pumping sessions 6 times a day I could probably get my body used to it, but I don't! I have never tried flax seed but I did take fenugreek with my second baby. Same reason as above poster, I got a 10 day stomach bug. It was the worst. The fenugreek works bu that pills are huge and you have to take 3 pills, 3 times a day :sick: It took some getting used to!
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the respondes ladies... I've decided to continue taking the supplement, search for mother's milk tea, or fenugreek. mean time I'm going to up the amounts of times I express while at work.

I hope this works...