Father's day

Options
PamelaWba
PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
This weekend is father's day and it's going to be hard for me to eat right. If you are like me then remember weigh in day is right after fathers day. So hopefully this will keep you from over eating.

Replies

• lindar11201
    lindar11201 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We are having a BBQ for my son's graduation on Saturday. So with Father's day on Sunday also, this is going to be a rough weekend!
  • LetsGetIt76
    Options
    Being a father to 4, I'm going to try and think of it as 1 meal instead of 1 day. Right now I eat 5 small meals a day (3 meals and 2 snacks really). So my goal is to eat 4 of the 5 meals as I normally do, and for the "Father's Day meal" use portion control and moderation.
  • lindar11201
    lindar11201 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's a great plan - enjoy your day!
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Being a father to 4, I'm going to try and think of it as 1 meal instead of 1 day. Right now I eat 5 small meals a day (3 meals and 2 snacks really). So my goal is to eat 4 of the 5 meals as I normally do, and for the "Father's Day meal" use portion control and moderation.

i love this! I'm going to try to do the same!
  • Destinie589
    Destinie589 Posts: 211
    Options
    Plus I bet there will be some free time either in the evening or in the morning to get in a some extra gym time which will allow us a tad more freedom.