Lets do this!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MsB2bSkinny
    MsB2bSkinny Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks Craig for the engouragment :) I can't wait to finish finally. I know I will feel great. No worries about not knowing my name, I don't think I ever gave it before, Yesterday was a little rough during the workout. I was so tired and exhausted from my work day but I pushed through and finished it. Today will be last day of level 1 :) Probably will rest saturday and move on to level 2 on sunday. I have all next week off of work and at the moment my cell is shut off so I won't be able to log until I pay my bill lol. Hopefully by tuesday I'll have it back on. So if you don't hear from me just know I'm still shredding along with you and am sending motivation and engouragment your way :) Keep up the awesome work!!!!!
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Okay so day 6 of level 2 complete lastnight. I am getting stronger and I can get through it without taking a break between double jump rope and squat jacks and I can finally actually do the double jump rope, lol. I'm not seeing a visual difference in my body yet, although I was getting compliments all day yesterday so maybe I'm no seeing something my friends are seeing :) I wont get on the scale till the 31st. Hope everyone is doing well and keep up the shredding.

-Lynette-
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Day 7, level 2 done last night. Had a few days off from it but was doing other workouts. Tried cardio kickboxing and it was a little rough...too many moves. I'll stick to Jillian :)
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Completed day 8 lastnight. Feels good. Getting stronger. Can't wait to see what level 3 brings :)
  • lottanorde
    lottanorde Posts: 25
    Options
    Me! Lets do this!:-)
  • lottanorde
    lottanorde Posts: 25
    Options
    Day 5 level 2 done! Hurray!:happy:
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Okay so yesterday day 2 of level 3 and let me tell you it's rough..holy cow she kicks my butt, but it feels GREAT :) Hope everyone is doing well.
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Day 3 went great and I also got in a 30 minute Tae Bo session. I actually like level 3 better than level 2. How is everyone doing??
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Awesome!! Glad your still doing it. You really are going to finish it this time. I'm so proud of you! I'm starting again tomorrow before work. I start my diet and workout routine again. Yeah. It's now going to be time to get the rest of this weight off. No more excuses.
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Thanks so much Craig :) So glad to have you back. We can do this!!! Yesterday I did day 4 and I can't believe how strong i'm getting. I think level 3 is my favorite level, crazy huh?
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Okay so sunday I did day 5 of level 3. Struggled a bit because I couldn't get into it. I didn't workout yesterday and feeling like **** because of it plus this weekends eating was not good and felt bad for what I shoved in my mouth yesterday....but today is a new day and I will put that behind me and get back with it :)
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Day 6 done lastnight. Felt really good after the workout. I don't know if i'm seeing much change though :(
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    3 more days and i'm finished with the 30 day shred. Woohoo :)
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Okay so today is the day I finally complete the 30 day shred. Took me way more than 30 days but at least I'm finishing it. Wish I would have taken before pics so I could see if there is any changes.
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Well I did it, I finished the shred.