Replies

• decodespn
    decodespn Posts: 2
    Options
    What is the problem?
  • Abost79
    Abost79 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello! And first of all, thanks for stopping by WLj... I am excited for you, as the road to becoming healthy and fit is often times very difficult for many of us. Me included! That is why I am so grateful for sites such as this that provide tools, and outlets to connect with others that can help us stay encouraged, empowered, and motivated! So you say you are having trouble with your diet. Well don't we all face that from time to time! I just recently post a message on my Facebook that speaks about training your mind as you train your body. If you don't make mental changes while dieting and exercising it will always seem difficult and seem as though you are defeated... Well I like to think that God intends for us to be healthy and with that comes the responsibility of maintaining sound minds! So tell yourself- "SELF, TODAY I WILL NOT STRUGGLE WITH MY DIET, OR MY EXERCISE, I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED, ALTHOUGH THIS JOURNEY SEEMS TOUGH AT TIMES, AND I FEEL ALONE, CONFUSED, AND FRUSTRATED, I HAVE A GOAL TO ACCOMPLISH, AND I WILL MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!!! That is what WLi is all about, helping motivate and create effective ways for individuals such as yourself to accomplish and conquer your goals... So with all of that said,,,,, Be creative 1. Make a list of all of the foods you like (*after start to research healthy ways via internet or even via this blog, to learn how to create the meals you like in a healthy way). 2. Be sure to use the calorie counter here on the myfitnesspal site... It truly has helped me stay within the calorie goal per day. 3. Get an accountability partner(s) * you want to assure people that understand what you are facing, and what you desire to accomplish are on the journey right along with you and that you will not be tempted to eat bad foods or overeat for that matter. 4. Start going through your cabinets and throw out junk food (Just throw it all out- or donate it to a local food bank, you will bless those in need and prepare your mind to bring in better foods). 5. Don't beat yourself up if you have a setback! God willing, there is always tomorrow keep trying again *eventually you will get tired of the same results and you will do something different. And last #6. Renew your mind daily!!!! As I stated God intends for us to be in good health, and he gives us the knowledge and power to take control of our destiny... You are on the right track, and as long as you are focused ,determined, willing to face possible obstacles, accept challenges, and admit defeat during down times, you will then strive to push through the pain that can come with your journey. In the end you will be so excited and proud of your results! So again, stay focused, determined, NEVER give up! And always know that if you need advice, I am here for you. (If I don't know the answer, I will find someone or some resource that does)! WE ARE ALL ON THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER!!!!

In closing, I always post on my FACEBOOK blog the following: "I CANT STOP, SO I WONT STOP! I am on my way to a new healthy, fit, and incredibly happy new me"!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Yours Truly.
    Anna B (o:
  • Abost79
    Options
    Hello! And first of all, thanks for stopping by WLj... I am excited for you, as the road to becoming healthy and fit is often times very difficult for many of us. Me included! That is why I am so grateful for sites such as this that provide tools, and outlets to connect with others that can help us stay encouraged, empowered, and motivated! So you say you are having trouble with your diet. Well don't we all face that from time to time! I just recently post a message on my Facebook that speaks about training your mind as you train your body. If you don't make mental changes while dieting and exercising it will always seem difficult and seem as though you are defeated... Well I like to think that God intends for us to be healthy and with that comes the responsibility of maintaining sound minds! So tell yourself- "SELF, TODAY I WILL NOT STRUGGLE WITH MY DIET, OR MY EXERCISE, I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED, ALTHOUGH THIS JOURNEY SEEMS TOUGH AT TIMES, AND I FEEL ALONE, CONFUSED, AND FRUSTRATED, I HAVE A GOAL TO ACCOMPLISH, AND I WILL MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!!! That is what WLi is all about, helping motivate and create effective ways for individuals such as yourself to accomplish and conquer your goals... So with all of that said,,,,, Be creative 1. Make a list of all of the foods you like (*after start to research healthy ways via internet or even via this blog, to learn how to create the meals you like in a healthy way). 2. Be sure to use the calorie counter here on the myfitnesspal site... It truly has helped me stay within the calorie goal per day. 3. Get an accountability partner(s) * you want to assure people that understand what you are facing, and what you desire to accomplish are on the journey right along with you and that you will not be tempted to eat bad foods or overeat for that matter. 4. Start going through your cabinets and throw out junk food (Just throw it all out- or donate it to a local food bank, you will bless those in need and prepare your mind to bring in better foods). 5. Don't beat yourself up if you have a setback! God willing, there is always tomorrow keep trying again *eventually you will get tired of the same results and you will do something different. And last #6. Renew your mind daily!!!! As I stated God intends for us to be in good health, and he gives us the knowledge and power to take control of our destiny... You are on the right track, and as long as you are focused ,determined, willing to face possible obstacles, accept challenges, and admit defeat during down times, you will then strive to push through the pain that can come with your journey. In the end you will be so excited and proud of your results! So again, stay focused, determined, NEVER give up! And always know that if you need advice, I am here for you. (If I don't know the answer, I will find someone or some resource that does)! WE ARE ALL ON THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER!!!!

In closing, I always post on my FACEBOOK blog the following: "I CANT STOP, SO I WONT STOP! I am on my way to a new healthy, fit, and incredibly happy new me"!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Yours Truly.
    Anna B (o:
  • KIM_145
    KIM_145 Posts: 10
    Options
    Awesome post! Thank you! I needed that today!
  • Abost79
    Options
    Hi there! I do apologize for the late response. I am trying to do better about checking the blog messages (o: However I am glad that the post gave you the boost you needed. How are things going? I would love to motivate you as in turn you motivate me. I have started a movement called WLj (Weight Loss Journey). All it is a group of individuals that have made a commitment to live a healthy and fit lifestyle. Along the journey we will be each others accountability partners... We will send messages, and use myfitnesspal to track progress. We will swap recipes, and wherever you live we charge each member to get at least 10 others to join the journey with them. Before you know it we have touched lives across the globe, and everyone benefits from being motivated and receiving the support we need to continue along this journey.... If you are interested send an email to wlossjourney2012@gmail.com. I will then forward you information per the group, the vision, and other resources... There is no cost associated with this group once so ever! The only investment is your time. I hope you will consider joining us. And it's nice to meet ya...

Yours Truly-
    Anna B.
  • Abost79
    Options
    Hi there! I do apologize for the late response. I am trying to do better about checking the blog messages (o: However I am glad that the post gave you the boost you needed. How are things going? I would love to motivate you as in turn you motivate me. I have started a movement called WLj (Weight Loss Journey). All it is a group of individuals that have made a commitment to live a healthy and fit lifestyle. Along the journey we will be each others accountability partners... We will send messages, and use myfitnesspal to track progress. We will swap recipes, and wherever you live we charge each member to get at least 10 others to join the journey with them. Before you know it we have touched lives across the globe, and everyone benefits from being motivated and receiving the support we need to continue along this journey.... If you are interested send an email to wlossjourney2012@gmail.com. I will then forward you information per the group, the vision, and other resources... There is no cost associated with this group once so ever! The only investment is your time. I hope you will consider joining us. And it's nice to meet ya...

Yours Truly-
    Anna B.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Good news i have lost 13 lbs im doing a lot of the wii fit and walking.