Wreck-It-Ralph

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
So.. who is painfully excited to see this movie?

I dont even care its a Disney cartoon I'm seeing this in the theatres. I CANT WAIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4cyQsQRoZA

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    John C. Reilly is god
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited, I can't wait! :bigsmile:
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Love the idea, and I'm addicted to the mini games on the website, lol.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    I'm surprised that big ol companies like Nintendo and Capcom let Disney use their characters in a movie...

If you look at the trailer at 1:30 you will see the guy from the "Uncharted" games, Nathan Drake. Chalk that up to another company, Naughty Dog, that let one of their star players into a movie.
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    In a way that's good news for the "Ready Player One" movie in the works. Fans are worried about the book to movie conversion with so much 80's pop culture that is contained in the book. Fans are worried that the coolness of the book might be lost due to licensing issues.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I can't see Youtube at work. What am I missing?
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    I must know more about this book!

Its a trailer for a new movie from Disney about a video-game villian jumping from game to game to find a new home. There are cameos in the movie such as several characters from Street Fighter, Bowser from Mario Bros, Blinky from Pac-Man, and a few others. And this is only in the trailer.
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i saw the preview for this last week and literally squeed. and then i called my boyfriend to get all excited in his ear hahaha.
  • sdf098sdf098
    sdf098sdf098 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh man. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a fun movie......but......Release Date: November 2, 2012 (3D/2D theaters). Looks like we all get to wait a while.