Shy Women

Options
leanandmean2012
leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
Is it weird that I get stared at sometimes by GOREGOUS women but they never say anything? All they have to say is hi and we can talk lol I don't look that good for them to be scared of talking.

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    If they're gorgeous and staring at you, why don't you say hi to them?

I know what you mean though. Guys do it, too, and it's super annoying.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Do you smile at them when they are looking at you?
  • leanandmean2012
    Options
    True, I'm really reserved and alot of women have told me how they like me but don't step up so I tend to fall back and look for their true character. That was a long sentence lol
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Sorry to tell you this, but a lot of us fall back on letting him make the first move, so you're probably going to have to do the initial work. If she's looking at you, and you smile, and she smiles back, even if she looks away right after, go talk to her!
  • leanandmean2012
    Options
    good advice, guess I gotta step outside myself sometimes :)
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Last weekend I had this situation: cute girl sitting right in my path of vision and me in hers... she was really smiley and we crossed eyes a few times, however she was with a table full of dudes and for all I know she is just smiley and I was in her path of vision. I wasn't out looking to meet woman so I just shrugged it off, but was thinking a wave would have been nice just so I know if she was checking me out.
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    *Shyly raises hand* Lol I'm extremely guilty of looking but never saying anything..one of these days maybe I'll put on my big girl pants and say something :tongue:
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I had this situation: cute girl sitting right in my path of vision and me in hers... she was really smiley and we crossed eyes a few times, however she was with a table full of dudes and for all I know she is just smiley and I was in her path of vision. I wasn't out looking to meet woman so I just shrugged it off, but was thinking a wave would have been nice just so I know if she was checking me out.

:drinker: *waves*
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Every time that happens to me, I just do the Jenna Marbles face.

You know. The face.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options

:drinker: *waves*

Umm, somebody is feeling a little flirty :laugh: Attagirl!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    When I was in college I stared at this gal for a LONG time in a club...at the end of the night she came over to me handed me her phone number and said, "if you would have talked to me instead of stared at me all night we could of had some fun, now I have to go home with my friends so call me tomorrow"

Ever since then if I notice a girl staring at me I will ALWAYS go say, "hello". If your not sure if she is staring at you..yawn they are site contageous is she yawns then GO TALK TO HER.

With that BEING said, "Hello to all you people that stare at my profile" hehe
  • BigBrewski
    Options

You know. The face.

Ok I'll admit I had to google Jenna :(
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options

You know. The face.

Why the frowny face? It's a hilarious video!
  • BigBrewski
    Options

You know. The face.

Why the frowny face? It's a hilarious video!

I was frowing at myself for not being hip to know who jenna was...she has several videos that made me laugh.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    If they're gorgeous and staring at you, why don't you say hi to them?

I know what you mean though. Guys do it, too, and it's super annoying.

Yep. I'm just as guilty as well.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Is it weird that I get stared at sometimes by GOREGOUS women but they never say anything? All they have to say is hi and we can talk lol I don't look that good for them to be scared of talking.

It's very rare for a woman to make the first move. Smile back and say hello........then you never know what can happen :bigsmile:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Ohh The face. That's when you know it's time to stop creeping lol.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm super shy. It's even hard for me to make eye contact with the good-looking ones! I would love it if they would approach me just because I'm hot :wink:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ohh The face. That's when you know it's time to stop creeping lol.

Wait, there's a time to stop?
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am initially shy...... so the best thing would be if a guy approaches me.... I have a hard time approaching guys. I can make eye contact and smile a little from a distance but that is about it :laugh: