Shared Diaries

Options
clairegoodey
clairegoodey Posts: 16 Member
Does anybody have their diaries showing, I can friend them to give me some idea. Mine is public if you want to have a goosey gander.

:-)

Replies

• jacqui250
    jacqui250 Posts: 53
    Options
    I've sent u an add, don't think my diary is very inspirational but it's good to share ideas and tips! Even better with fellow Brits as we do not eat the same as other countries ;-) x
  • clairegoodey
    clairegoodey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks great gives ideas of different food, great thank you.
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request too, I agree with Jacqui, not sure my diary is full of great ideas, but it's often good to share!
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    I do, I eat pretty healthy around 1600- 2000, it's the exercise i struggle with :)
  • clare1510
    clare1510 Posts: 30
    Options
    My diary is public. Dont know if it will be inspirational but you can always have a wee gander
  • cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have sent a friends request too, my is open not sure if it will help you tho !!!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    mine is public, it helps me to stay on track knowing everyone can see it.
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but also frankly a bit shameful!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    mine has always been public! keeps me accountable
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but is a bit "WTF". I'm definitely achieving the results I want, though.

I think it helps to understand my thinking. To me, food is fuel. Additionally, due to my lifestyle (I run my own business, sometimes working from home, other times working at client sites), it can be a bit awkward to get accurate readings for food so 50% of it is guestimating. However, I do a hell of a lot of exercise so it seems to be keeping things in check; even if I can't do the exercises I want to do, I will improvise so I get a similar feeling to what I would get had I had full access to my kit.
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    mine is public :)
  • lou_lou_82
    lou_lou_82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too
  • gigglepiggle
    gigglepiggle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends I think. Feel free to add me although my diary has been a bit hit and miss recently.

I agree that it helps, sometimes I'll look at a friends diary and really fancy something they've had and it's often lower calorie than I think :-)
  • currymonster67
    Options
    My diary is open.... mostly curry
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    mine is open to friends, it's probably not the best one out there but I try!! sent you a request so you can have a nose if you'd like.
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi.

Mine is open. It can be a bit of a hit or miss but I do do a lot of my own cooking so you can get some ideas from that. Anyone who wants to friend me is welcome but your diary must be open to friends as I like to read them to get some inspiration.
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends.. you can add me if you want :)
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Same here diary (not sure how inspirational is) is open if anyone wants to add me feel free..

Russell
  • lou_lou_82
    lou_lou_82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, happy to be added
  • keelz2010
    Options
    Mine is open to anyone, although I'm not a great example as I do let my self go a little over most days and can't be bothered to exercise. I've lost 7Ibs in 3/4 weeks though so must be doing something right, i'd rather lose a little weight and feel full than lose lots whilst starving.