Eating ?

Options
jrreed1
jrreed1 Posts: 57 Member
Does anyone else have a hard time eating when it's hot outside? I'm just not hungry and I don't want to eat. I think part of it is the heat and part of it is the increased protein in my diet. I find myself scrambling to get calories in at the end of the day and I now it's not a good way to manage my food, especially while I am lifting weights.

Replies

• moxette
    moxette Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I know I am always answering questions and I hope you don't mind... I can't help it!
    As always, go back to that old rule. Watch your appetite, watch your energy, watch your scale. You have changed things up dramatically in the last few weeks. Listen to your body not the computer. You are in tune enough at this point that if you aren't hungry maybe you don't need it. Make sure you are hydrated and still eating every 3-4 hours throughout the day, but if you you have a bunch of calories left at night and really don't want them, then don't eat them. Have something healthy and light and stay tuned over the next few days. Your body will tell you if it needs more calories. You will be hungrier than usual, or your energy will be crud, or the scale will do unusual things. If you feel like a rockstar? Congratulations! You and your body have achieved an elusive strong communicative relationship!
    Seriously though, you call this hot? I was wearing my hoodie outside today!
    :-)