amivox Posts: 441 Member
18 days to go!

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    18 days to go!

Level 2: Day 4
    Looks like I have to keep on top of this!

Okay, so the walk out pushups I am all Anita. Dang upper body strength requirements. LOL Yesterday's workout was good and seemed to go by so fast. I couldn't see anything when I was doing my cool down stretches...sweat in my eyes! LOL
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options
    Done with Day 7, Level 2! :)
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Level 3 Day 3! Woot Woot! I also have total body tabata in ahhh 15 minutes and to run a mile of hills :grumble:

I like level 3 a lot. The only one I have to modify is the plank with the weights and leg lifts but Anita's way on her knees is a little too easy. Anyone have better suggestions? Right now, I do Natalie's way until I can't take it then switch to Anita's. Thoughts?
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Level 3 Day 3! Woot Woot! I also have total body tabata in ahhh 15 minutes and to run a mile of hills :grumble:

I like level 3 a lot. The only one I have to modify is the plank with the weights and leg lifts but Anita's way on her knees is a little too easy. Anyone have better suggestions? Right now, I do Natalie's way until I can't take it then switch to Anita's. Thoughts?

That is usually what I do...Follow Natalie as much as possible (which, thank the heavens is MOST of the time) and drop back to Anita if I need a slight break, try to get back to Natalie asap. Sometimes I might miss a rep or two because I may not be as fast but I really do try to keep up. I am almost half way to Level 3! Keep it up ladies!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 2 is done. Only 8 days left. :)
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Level 3, Day 2 - Done.
  • 2012NSR
    2012NSR Posts: 51
    Options
    Day 7, Level 2!