Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tell us about your MFP profile picture

13»

Replies

• tfbrave77
    tfbrave77 Posts: 29 Member
    Just me and my babies at Easter before lunch. I have so few pictures with all of us dressed up at the same time so I wanted to get one.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Everyone that knows me tells me I have a great smile and that I don't smile enough. I am a somewhat of a softie but because of my height and size I can appear intimidating to others, women especially. It was just a self-pic I took while practicing. :laugh: As for the bright glare in the background I am still trying to figure out where that came from. :tongue: I live in the Seattle area and it's known for it's cloudy, grey and wet weather most of the time.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    I had just gotten bangs cut into my hair and my mom wanted to see them .. lol
  • gtamomof2
    gtamomof2 Posts: 27
    My pic is from November in Mexico with my family. I have very few photos with just me in them (usually my kids take the spotlight) so I actually liked this one. My Mom took it so its a bit special that way too!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    It's a picture from an implied nude I did about 2 months ago. I'm a plus model so I'm always trying new things.
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Just got back from a Eurotrip. This was taken at the castle in Salzburg.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    A few MFPeeps from Denver and I climbed a 14,000 ft. mountain in April, and near the bottom of the mountain was this mining bunk house from 1905. We stopped on our way down to take a few pics, and this is a cropped pic of me standing in the window.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Mine was taken at a wedding I attended. Much diffent than the normal me lol (I work outside and get dirty) so a tux pic is a once in a blue moon thing haha
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Horseshoe Bend AZ.. Spent two weeks at the Grand Canyon and did a few side trips to Antelope Canyons and Horseshoe Bend. What an amazing place.
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Squints!

Act like ya know! (Wendy Peffercorn does!)

#pimpstatus
  • SweetBasil35
    SweetBasil35 Posts: 126 Member
    My sister took this pic of my niece and I playing the "kissy game"... where she pretends she doesn't want one, and I pretend to make her. Sounds terrible now that I write it out. :blushing: Love that little girl.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Cross country skiing in the mountains near Liberec, not far from where the Czech Republic, Germany, and Poland share a border. It was in February, more or less the time I decided to get in shape. I've shed over 40 pounds since then. That active weekend started it all.

--Prahasaurus
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    I promised myself I'd put up a freshly taken pic when I got halfway to goal, which I did a week or two ago. The photo was taken after a day at work - I'm looking down because I can't stand having my photo taken! :-)
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    mine is how id like to look, confused , com a fem masculine mix with a supper slim body maybe pass on the mustache tho
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Mine is the Red Dragon's emblem.
    Originally a skateboard group up in Canada, the phrase Red Dragons! now made popular by radio host (ex-skater) Jason Ellis as a positive exclamation (like "Awesome!"). Ellis is a funny dude, but also inspirational at times, especially when it comes to getting people off their *kitten* and doing something with their lives.

I hate looking at pictures of myself, so having a motivational picture makes more sense to me. It reminds me to "harden the **** up".
  • msusol
    msusol Posts: 11
    mine was taken while competing in the American Eventing Championships in 2010 in Atlanta. Riding my then 5yo stallion in his 5th competition ever. I wasn't at my best weight then, but i need to be reminded of the good times and to get back there...and do even better. since then i've been divorced, lost the farm, lost my job as i worked with my spouse on the farm, spent a year in a truck driving, moved 3 times in 16 months, stallion is now gelded but he's still mine!

new job, new start, new dreams, new goals...the sky isn't the limit, its just my next milestone!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    The gbf talked me into nosebleed heels and wanted to take a pic. So we goofed around and took some pics.
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    I was in Puerto Rico for my 40th birthday, two years ago. My cousin and I were about to go out dancing. It was a "what happens in PR stays in PR" vacation.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Just a shot I snapped of myself after I'd stuck a flower in my ear, Sept. 2010, walking down Rome's Via Appia on another beautiful, hot day of a wonderful vacation. It's rare I like pictures of myself, but despite the fuzziness of my hair (humidity!) I'm fond of this one.

It only occurred to me recently that this was taken the day I learned that my grandfather had passed away after an accident caused by a sudden heart attack a couple of days earlier. I didn't want to leave Italy, yet was desperate to get home. I like that I can see the mixed emotions all over my face.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    a friend was doing some gfx and made me the picture and since i don't like having pictures taken of myself i used it for here