slow weight loss bodybyvi

Options
Just wondering if anyone else out there is having slow weight loss with body by vi? I have been doing the two shakes a day for almost 2 months and I am only down 5 pounds. I exercise almost every day, walking for about 30-40 minutes. I am also eating around 1300 calories and for some reason the weight is just hanging on. Looking for some encouragement as I am getting frustrated. Thanks to all who respond :)

Replies

• courtneyprudhomme
    Options
    i would have to ask - what are you eating for your third meal? Are you drinking enough water?? Getting enough sleep?? These things can affect how you lose weight..
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    also what are you putting into your shakes?
  • chibma
    chibma Posts: 9
    Options
    I am eating a regular meat at supper and I am drinking a lot of water. I add fruit to my morning shake and low fat yogurt.
  • GunnerGirl029
    GunnerGirl029 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    After recently completing my first 90 day challenge, I have to admit, I lost a total of 15lbs. But the inches I lost are great! Are you measuring yourself?
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    try flex oil in your shakes after your mixed it

and spinach in your shake you will not taste it
  • chibma
    Options
    Way to go Gunnergirl029. 15 pounds is great. I haven't been faithfully measuring but I know my clothes are getting a little loose on me, which is great :)
  • MaggieMystD
    MaggieMystD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You may be building muscle with your exercise, which is great, but then the scale makes it look bad, lol. Try to stick with measuring. I've been losing 2-4 lbs each week with the shakes, but I have quite a bit to lose to get to a healthy weight and I'm not exercising as much as I should. I have noticed that when the scale doesn't move, if I cut fruit out for a little while and if I do have it I push it to lunch time-ish, it seems to help the scale start moving again. Everyone's body is different though, so that might not work for you. I tend to stay lower of my carbs than before I started, and have severely decreased my gluten intake. I'm not sure what all is helping me lose weight, but I do know that I'm not tired the way I always was on "diets". :) I feel better, and that's my favorite thing about BBV. I hope you figure out what works for you to get that scale moving again!
  • chibma
    Options
    Thanks MaggieMystD. I don't have a lot to lose, just maybe 15 pounds. I think my metabolism is very slow. I found I lost a bit once I started using almond milk in my shakes and not regular milk. Yes, it could be I am adding muscle with walking, which is good. I just wish it would come off a little faster, but at least it's going the right way...lol.