Changing Bra Size

Options
So I love losing weight, but I hate all of the money I have to spend on new clothes! I've been a 36C forever and I was measured today at a 34 DD! Guess who needs a whole new set of bras? :(

Anyone else have similar woes? Haha.

Replies

• MelissaGetsHealthy
    MelissaGetsHealthy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've had this problem! So annoying, I told myself I'm not allowed to buy sexy lingerie or a new swim suit until I reach my final goal to keep me motivated hah. But with bras make sure you get measured by several different places. I know I've been measured at VS and each time has been completely wrong. I'm also up there with the bigger cup size and it has been cheaper for me to buy supportive cute bras off amazon and its easy to return them if they don't fit. Its easier also because they come right to your front door :] Good luck bra shopping!
  • whitneylovesyou
    Options
    Hi ladies! Bras are such a hassle for me. Just a tip, DO NOT get yourself measured at Victoria's Secret. I have heard (and experienced) nothing but horror stories about bra fittings there. They measured me as a 38DD when in reality, I should've been wearing a 36HH (UK sizing). Whoops! Losing/gaining a little as 3 pounds can change your bra size, so if you're planning on losing a lot of weight quickly, I recommend waiting until you've finished or at least plateaued for a long while to invest all the money it takes to buy bras into a bunch of new sizes. Good luck!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    You know what's weird. I didn't gain any weight but I gained a bra size at 25. What is that about?
  • beckydamico
    Options
    Unfortunately I'm addicted to VS's bras... I loveeeee them. When they measured me I was in complete denial, but i tried on the 34DD and it fit perfectly. Boo. She also said if I went shopping elsewhere (since not a lot of places have my size) I could go to the sister size 36D.