Want to see Girls WL Progress that are TALL!!

Options
I love looking at pictures of womans body types to see the difference so if you can put your height, frame size, and CW & GW that would be AWESOME..... =] so excited theres a group for woman like me <3

I am 5'9''
Big boned (cant wrap finger and thumb around wrist completely)
Broad Back
I also have small boobs waaa waaa
Goal is 155lbs
CW: 192lbs (as of 5/20)

IMG_20110709_103439-1-1.jpg

This was me last July when I was down to 170 only had 15lbs to go and then I fell off the wagon because my boyfriend came home from overseas and I moved to Florida from Chicago and dieting went to **** and didnt have a gym membership for months....

Replies

• andreaisme
    andreaisme Posts: 43
    Options
    You look great at 170! How do I upload a picture to a message board? I can never figure it out.
  • katykosto
    katykosto Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks! dont feel bad though I couldnt figure it out either. use photobucket upload a photo and use the IMG code it gives you and change the IMG in the link to lower care img and the photo will show up =]
    You look great at 170! How do I upload a picture to a message board? I can never figure it out.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    You look great! I will post pics when I feel more confident! I'm 5 ft 11 and have lost 52lbs which takes me to 177lbs. I'm not sure how much more I need to lose but I'm not there yet! Still work to be done on the tummy area, definitely!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    This is a pic of me at 160 (not a great one). I'm now at 155 and at goal weight at 5'11. This was before doing the 30 day Shred and starting to weight train. I'll get a better pic of me this weekend at my parent's camp and on their boat.

I have big boobs, big hips and long thin legs.

DSC00341.jpg
  • katiepie111
    katiepie111 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    motivating! i will keep this thread in mind when i want to post my success :) only just started back again! apparently i have a medium frame as my wrist is quite small (i always knew this, although others kept telling me it was ok to be fat because i was tall) so im excited to lose all this extra weight
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have planned to take some in-progress pics tomorrow, so will hopefully remember to come back and post!
  • Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! You're where I want to be!! I'm 5'11" and weigh 177lbs.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I'm finally getting around to post some comparison shots! I'm 5'11", and started at 202 pounds. I am now at 187 pounds, and am aiming for around 160, I think. I am a little shy to post my pics, as 15 pounds isn't all that much, but here are the side and back views, which show a decrease in tummy size and back rolls! :blushing:

I am 39 years old, and have a fairly thin frame... my wrist is 6 1/4 inches around. Tiny, skinny feet for my height (8 1/2 AA in US sizes), and currently wear a size 14 pants, size L top. Because of how my hips are shaped, even when I weighed about 155 I was still a 12 in pants, but was a medium top.

MarchMayComparisonSide-1.jpg

MarchMayComparisonBack2.jpg

After taking these photos, I also notice that I seem to be standing really crooked. Eek!
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    If you look at my pics there is a comparison pic of me @ 292 then currently @ 175. I got a tummy tuck on Friday so not sure what my weight is yet since Im swollen but my pic gives you a good idea!

I'm 6'0 even btw
  • clubnoir
    clubnoir Posts: 5
    Options
    I love looking at pictures of womans body types to see the difference so if you can put your height, frame size, and CW & GW that would be AWESOME..... =] so excited theres a group for woman like me <3

I am 5'9''
    Big boned (cant wrap finger and thumb around wrist completely)
    Broad Back
    I also have small boobs waaa waaa
    Goal is 155lbs
    CW: 192lbs (as of 5/20)

IMG_20110709_103439-1-1.jpg

This was me last July when I was down to 170 only had 15lbs to go and then I fell off the wagon because my boyfriend came home from overseas and I moved to Florida from Chicago and dieting went to **** and didnt have a gym membership for months....

Wow you look amazing at 170! I'm 5'10 and 170 now and did not look that good in my bikini on holiday! no fair!!!

I'm not sure what my frame is...but my gw is 145lbs