Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred anyone??

Replies

• Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Im doing a mix of the 30DS and JM's other ones the Fat Burn Boost Metabolism and the No More Trouble Zones. I did the first 30 of 30DS right in a row and I just needed to mix it up a bit. I guess its my own little 30DS :)
  • nreamon
    nreamon Posts: 46 Member
    Did day 2 (two nights ago) and feeling awesome now! Love feelin the burn! =)
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Day 4 and feeling the burn and feeling my endurance increase with each time!
  • LiveforChange
    LiveforChange Posts: 115 Member
    okay I started and finshed im not going to lie it took me more than just 30 days and throught the whole thing i only did level 1 and 2 but this thing is great depending on how excerise and eat will depend on your weight lost. Thanks to this workout dvd my strength is way better than the first 5 days using this video i lost inches and i believe weight i was at 200 and went to 195 so it does takepatience but i am doing to do it again starting tomorrow:)
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 339 Member
    Today was day 2 for me! It is kicking my butt!!!! I do love how the program works and it is truly showing me how much I need it. I cannot wait to see the results at the end of the 30 days
  • tigjer
    tigjer Posts: 46 Member
    Im on board with 30ds too!
  • CassandraMarie3
    Day 6 today. Got up early and got it done before work. I feel super refreshed and energized! I also used 5 pound weights instead of 3 pound weights and found the lateral raises to be completely painful. But, that is good! Has anyone done this twice a day?
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Day 6 today. Got up early and got it done before work. I feel super refreshed and energized! I also used 5 pound weights instead of 3 pound weights and found the lateral raises to be completely painful. But, that is good! Has anyone done this twice a day?

I am on day 3.
    On day 1 I did it once
    Day 2 I did it twice
    I did it this morning and plan on doing it again, but shooting for three times today.
    Loving it and JM style!
  • Aquafly
    Aquafly Posts: 12
    I finally made it through Day 1 entirely.
  • nreamon
    nreamon Posts: 46 Member
    Doing Day 5 tonight. I havent been to the gym as much and I really love this video. It targets the muscles I want to work right now and It is tough in the beginning! You have to push yourself though =) Starting Level 2 this week!
  • CassandraMarie3

I am on day 3.
    On day 1 I did it once
    Day 2 I did it twice
    I did it this morning and plan on doing it again, but shooting for three times today.
    Loving it and JM style!

whoa, 3 times?? I almost died with the 5 pound weights on the lateral raises. I need to use the 3 pounders for that one.
  • PBsMommy

I am on day 3.
    On day 1 I did it once
    Day 2 I did it twice
    Loving it and JM style!

whoa, 3 times?? I almost died with the 5 pound weights on the lateral raises. I need to use the 3 pounders for that one.

I only it did it like 2 and a half times. My little girl woke up from her nap early the third time and I wasn't able to get around to doing it again.
  • PBsMommy
    How is everyone who is doing the 30DS doing?

I am on Week 1 Day 7 and loving it more and more. My endurance is so much beter than Day 1.
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 339 Member

I am on Week 1 Day 7 and loving it more and more. My endurance is so much beter than Day 1.

I'm on day 8 today. I will probably do level 1 tonight and see how that goes. Last night was the first time the the first cardio circuit was easier. I might go to level 2 tomorrow....might....we'll see how I do tonight. I do see a difference in my endurance. I am kind of looking forward to the change of going to level 2, though it is nice to know exactly what comes next in the workout.
  • PBsMommy

I'm on day 8 today. I will probably do level 1 tonight and see how that goes. Last night was the first time the the first cardio circuit was easier. I might go to level 2 tomorrow....might....we'll see how I do tonight. I do see a difference in my endurance. I am kind of looking forward to the change of going to level 2, though it is nice to know exactly what comes next in the workout.

Yeah at first, the first cardio killed my calves. It's gotten a whole lot better! I am probably ready to move on to level 2 but, I am going to keep at level 1 until the tenth day. I am probably going to take a peek at level two tho, just to see what I have to "look foward to".
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    I'm in too. Today is day 2 level 1 for me and I am incredibly sore! I'm really excited to see results.
  • CassandraMarie3
    I started level 2 yesterday, and plan on doing so for the next ten days. Our TV would not work this morning, so I had to go for a run instead. Not sure whether it was the run or level 2 from yesterday, but I am SORE. Back on track tomorrow morning. It feels good to know my body is getting stronger each day!
  • PBsMommy
    I took my measurements yesterday since it was the last day of level 1. Even though the scale isn't moving much these days, I lost some inches!

1.25 from my waist (under breats)
    1.00 from my hips
    1.50 from right arm
    1.50 from left arm
    0.25 from right thigh
    0.50 from left thigh
    1.00 from tummy (largest part)

It's kinda funny my largest loss was from my darn flabby arms! lol My darn thunder thighs aren't budging much though. :(
  • CassandraMarie3
    Ok, so on days I run, I'm doing level two. On days I don't, I will keep going with level 2 for 10 times.
  • Day 6 today. Got up early and got it done before work. I feel super refreshed and energized! I also used 5 pound weights instead of 3 pound weights and found the lateral raises to be completely painful. But, that is good! Has anyone done this twice a day?

I am on day 3.
    On day 1 I did it once
    Day 2 I did it twice
    Loving it and JM style!

I only it did it like 2 and a half times. My little girl woke up from her nap early the third time and I wasn't able to get around to doing it again.

When i did it last time, once i was finished with all three levels i would do level 1-3 its really only an hour long workout, but an hr long of circuit trainging burns a lot - I LOVED IT i did that 3x a week and varied the others