Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred anyone??

124»

Replies

• I started 30ds before the 30 lbs in 90 days began, I was on week 2 day 2 on June 2nd when i had to stop working out until given the OK by my doctor to start back up.. now i have to "experiment" with what is ok for me and what is not. Beforehand i was doing the shred plus jogging on the treadmill so i'm removing the treadmill from my workout for now and am continuing with the 30ds as of today : )

I started back up at level 2 because boredom wise i would not be able to do 10 days of level one again lol.
    I completed level 2 today : ) and plan on doing it for the 10 days straight, then going to level three and posting my results from the *beginning* of when I had started since the time frame off I had lost 3lbs and i believe only 1 inch so I am just going to mention that when i post my results.

Looking forward to shredding with everyone : )

Is anyone on level 2 yet?
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    I'm on level 2 still, day 4 technically. I have been running as well, and not always able to get shred in on the days I run. We're going on a family vacation Monday-Wednsday and I think I will likely just use the fitness center, so I am planning on sticking with Level 2 through next Monday (June 25th).
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    So I finished up the 30 Day Shred over this weekend and decided to post my results.

I am seriously kicking myself in the *kitten* for not taking before and after pictures. I really would like to see the difference everyone around me sees. Because without the pictures I am thinking they are just all really nice family members and acquaintances that have plotted against me in effort to make me feel better. No pics, no proof, right?!

Anyways, I did take measurements and I did lose some inches here and there. I lost 5.2lbs, 2 inches from my waist, 1.5 from my hips, 1.5 inches from each arm, 0.5inch from each thigh (they are not effin budging!), and 1.5 inches from my tummy. Somehow I gained an effin inch in my boobs! How does that even happen? I am guessing they just stretched out to take up more room, because of all of the jumping around Jillian likes.

I have to say I loved the workout. Even though there were days I had to constantly remind myself that is not Jillian in person and if I throw my dumbbells at the T.V. I will not be able to watch Supernatural re-runs later.

One last thing I did notice. Not sure if it was because I was gaining endurance along the way, but I hated level 1 with a passion. I thought Level 2 was alright, and I freaking loved Level 3. I believe if there is ever a day I just need a quick 20 minute workout, I would pick Level 3 from 30 Day Shred.

Anywhoooo! My next project is a hybrid of the 6 week 6 pack and Butt Bible with some added cardio. I can't wait to be able to post that results blog. ANNND I did take before pics this time, so in 6 weeks you will get to see the awesomeness as well!