Great Idea!

Options
Hi there,

Great idea for a Herbalife message board on here, I was thinking the same thing :) Are you a distributor?

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hello all I'm Tiffany and I have been using Herbalife since June 2010. I lost a toal of 80 pounds at one point then I stopped everything. No shakes no exercise and eating whatever I wanted. Well guess what 30 pounds came back on in a blink of an eye so now I'm back and ready to go. I'm waiting until June 1st to satart hard core even though I started working out again! I am a distributor but my only returning client is me lol. Good luck to all of you and I look forward to getting the support I need to push through this.
  • rcm1973
    rcm1973 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Started Herbalife on April 1st of this year and have lost 28.4 lbs. But I have a LOT to lose (140 lbs still).

I am a distributor, but only so I can get the 25% discount!!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hello There my name is Kathy and I just became a herbalife distributor Last week..I wanted to do it for the 25% off and to help others. I am new to this and hope to beable to do well with it in my life situations and selling it..
    I like this idea of a place where others can help others ..:flowerforyou:
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My husband and I have been on Herbalife for 10 1/2 weeks. LOVE. IT. I have had a myriad of health issues since 2004 and haven't felt this good in a long time. I've lost 37 lbs. and he has lost 58. I have a very long way to go but am committed to this. I really love the chocolate shake mix and chocolate protein drink mix. In addition, I've just discovered the soups and protein bars - yummo! My husband and I are distributors but just so we could get the discount. We were ordering so much that it was killing us! I look forward to sharing other ideas with fellow Herbalifers. :flowerforyou:
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Thank you joining me. Like many of you I'm a Herbalife Rep..just for the discount. I started last April and lost over 30 pounds by Aug. I then broke my ankle and was on bed rest and wheel chair until Jan. of this year. Surgery in March put me back in bed and just started walking in a boot about a month ago. I got the ok to start using a bike last week. I'm so ready to do this....I know it works.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. If you have friends that would like to join us please let me know.

Marne :flowerforyou:
  • PaigeRomney
    Options
    Hey All! I just started taking the herbal life supplements about a week ago. About a month ago I started the PINK method diet that helped me loose 13 pounds so far! I have heard so many great things about herbalife that I thought it would be beneficial to try the supplements along with diet and exercise that has already worked on its own. Has anyone had success just using the supplements? I kinda figure that what I am doing now is already working but the added supplements that are said to work wonders cant hurt :)
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've been struggling to lose some weight and have been on herbalife before so know it works and am going to do it again. These extra kilo's have to go!
    But I was wondering - how do I deal with the calorie intake that MFP gives me when on herbalife? I don't think I will meet the amount of calories I should be eating.
    Do I just ignore the calories I should be eating? So have my 2 shakes a day and eat a good healthy dinner?
    Thanks.
  • Marne53
    Options
    Hi all. I've been struggling to lose some weight and have been on herbalife before so know it works and am going to do it again. These extra kilo's have to go!
    But I was wondering - how do I deal with the calorie intake that MFP gives me when on herbalife? I don't think I will meet the amount of calories I should be eating.
    Do I just ignore the calories I should be eating? So have my 2 shakes a day and eat a good healthy dinner?
    Thanks.

I have a hard time getting in my calories too. First make sure you are getting your protein. Then add salad, fruit and veggies to your meals and snacks. It probably won't get you all the calories, but you will be closer. I really like to add cut up apples to my salad.
  • Marne53
    Options
    Hey All! I just started taking the herbal life supplements about a week ago. About a month ago I started the PINK method diet that helped me loose 13 pounds so far! I have heard so many great things about herbalife that I thought it would be beneficial to try the supplements along with diet and exercise that has already worked on its own. Has anyone had success just using the supplements? I kinda figure that what I am doing now is already working but the added supplements that are said to work wonders cant hurt :)

I have not heard of the PINK method diet. Is it part of Herbalife? I'd love to hear more about it. Marne :flowerforyou:
  • PaigeRomney
    Options
    The PINK method diet is a completely different diet program than Herbalife. I started doing it because many of my friends and co-workers were seeing amazing results. Googe PINK method diet and you can learn a little bit about it. It had definately worked for lots of women(it was created for us specifically) and myself. Long story short I loved the fact that it teaches you good foods to eat and you dont have to skip out on meals you just have to eat less. However, you can eat all the greens you want! Im just using what I have learned about my body through PINK and using Herbalife supplements and MFP to get that weight off! Anyway, not everything works for everyone but when you find something that works for you stick with it! :)
  • Marne53
    Options
    Sound great! I will google it and who knows. I know not just one works all the time for me. I do 17 day diet for quick loss and Herbalife all the time. So nice to hear of other things that people are trying. Marne :flowerforyou:
  • sweetpea7441
    Options
    I have a hard time getting in my calories too. First make sure you are getting your protein. Then add salad, fruit and veggies to your meals and snacks. It probably won't get you all the calories, but you will be closer. I really like to add cut up apples to my salad.
    [/quote]

Marne - if I have my 2 shakes a day and dinner - besides that I'm allowed to eat fruit, veg and salad when I want to? Or is the veg, fruit and salad my dinner? I don't want to eat too much - not worried about too much food as such, but don't want to mess up the herbalife - too expensive for me not to do it right. Thanks.
  • Marne53
    Options
    Most of us on Herbalife are low on our Calories. I do add a small salad if needed with the apples. The main thing on the program is to get your protein. Do you have a Coach....the person you buy your product from? They will sit down with you and explain how to change the food numbers on here and just how much you need. I also do my food log first, look at the numbers then add the exercise at the end of the day. I need to know the Protein and Calories..ect. I ate... not what I ate after work out. If you eat the number of calories after your work out it is the number you need to stay right where you are. Any more questions let me know.
  • sweetpea7441
    Options
    Nope, I don't have a coach. Just bought my goods online from a herbalife shop here in Holland. Should I have a coach?
  • kristirlk
    kristirlk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sweet pea,

I think coaches are a good idea! I don't know if I would be successful if I didn't have someone to ask questions too!