What are your goals??

Options
2»

Replies

• lionskitty
    lionskitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose atleast 60lbs and see how I feel from there, 18lbs and a little over one dress size down since the end of March!
  • kmadki4
    kmadki4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't really want to lose weight per se. I do want to lose the pudge on my belly though! I just started a vegan diet yesterday because I want to start eating more clean and rid my body of so many chemicals.
  • ashleyfouts
    Options
    Idealy I would like to be down 30lbs by July 12th (my dress fitting) but I will be happy with anything over 10lbs. lol hopefully closer to 20! =P
  • mzfiyaa
    mzfiyaa Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    my wedding is next year and im trying to be at95 pounds less than what i am today....
  • calihoya
    calihoya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey bees!

I started on WW at 176, now about 150, and looking to lose 15-20 more lbs. Ideally way before the wedding in June 2013 ;)
  • armychica06
    Options
    Trying to lose a total of 32 pounds.
  • Mrs_Christopher
    Options
    I am trying to lose enough weight to fit into my mom's wedding dress, so I am trying to lose about 17 pounds. And then I'm hoping to maintain the weight loss. I've been able to lose weight a few times but I've never been able to keep it off.
  • BahamaMama77
    BahamaMama77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to tone up so I look damn good in my bikini on my honeymoon.
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm here for health reasons! I do need to lose weight, but I'm looking forward to staying on MFP to track calories and most specifically carb intake as I maintain my weight. For sure I am hypoglycemic, a bit worried it is only a short matter of time before I get the big diabetic diagnosis.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey bees! I lost 14 lbs through dieting then decided to do a muscle bulk and gained 8 pounds, hopefully mostly muscle! teehee, I've got a little over a year to drop 15 pounds of straight up chubb and keep/gain as much muscle as I can before our wedding. I want to be fit damn it! Add me if you want; I love the support :)
    Good luck and congrats <3
    -Dani
  • Myiesha_W
    Myiesha_W Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! :happy:

My goals are to lose 30lbs. before my wedding and to run the 2013 Disney Princess Half-Marathon!