Check in

Options
I just wanted to see how everybody is doing. I personally I am doing fairly well, I have been blessed with a break from the lupus flares and have finally started seeing some weight loss I'm pretty excited. How are you guys fairing. Wishing everyone a beautiful and flare-less weekend

Replies

• EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm doing okay. Blood pressure could use some help, but other than that, I'm doing well! Still getting my workouts in, and hoping that soon I'll drop my last couple of pounds. :)
  • chocochipjunkie
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to MFP and super new to MFP groups in general (just joined this group after seeing a post on the message boards). Just wanted to say hello. I was diagnosed with SLE (Lupus Nephritis) in 2004 and after an initial round of low-dose chemo (Cyclophosphamide) I've been on a maintenance-level dose of Cellcept and some other meds ever since. My husband and I have recently started talking about trying to have kids, and I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who stopped their meds to get pregnant. Any tips and stories you could share? :) Thanks guys!