Herbalife and Exercising

Options
kristirlk
kristirlk Posts: 31 Member
So, I have a question. When you burn calories, do you add the calories back to the daily limit. Like my limit is 1200-1300 calories. When I burn 300, do I add them to make is 1600 calories? I drink the herbal tea which is suppose to be equivelent to 20 minutes of aerobics (or I think 200 calories)... Im just curious as to what yall do or what is correct? I want to do it righ!

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER counted the calories burned from tea because I drink like 5 a day... Its just a bonus for me I guess. I have done both eating back and not and I don't see much of a difference but I'm still like 60 pounds from my goal weight. If I ever need a few extra calories I may add a shake in my day as a snack. Hope this helped!
  • kristirlk
    Options
    I have NEVER counted the calories burned from tea because I drink like 5 a day... Its just a bonus for me I guess. I have done both eating back and not and I don't see much of a difference but I'm still like 60 pounds from my goal weight. If I ever need a few extra calories I may add a shake in my day as a snack. Hope this helped!

It does thank you. I started June 2nd. Ive weighed in twice. Ive lost more inches, than pounds. The way I see it as long as Im losing, I don't care how its coming off. I have been eating my calories back (only because I would go over my recommended calorie intake if not). As long as Im losing, I guess Im going to leave it this way. I havent counted my tea calories either, but told that I could. You're going to be a motivator for sure and you are very active on the discussions. I appreciate it.
  • kristirlk
    Options

AND, it motivates me to exercise more when I know Ive gone over or going too.
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    The way i find it works for me is when i have a herbalife shake for breaky then one for lunch and a small dinner maybe a smoothie....i then do 20-30 mins of exercise a day and i lose about a kg a week...When you have been on the shakes for a couple of weeks you will find it hard to get through a entire shake because they just fill you up so much this happened with me.I know the shakes work that is why i work with them :)
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The way i find it works for me is when i have a herbalife shake for breaky then one for lunch and a small dinner maybe a smoothie....i then do 20-30 mins of exercise a day and i lose about a kg a week...When you have been on the shakes for a couple of weeks you will find it hard to get through a entire shake because they just fill you up so much this happened with me.I know the shakes work that is why i work with them :)

So ture that Shake fills me up and I forget about food. It has been hard for me to get my foods in each day.