Holy Geebus! Fire 55 is NOT "ez"

Options
TadaGanIarracht
TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
I did it! I finished it! My only question is, what the heck does the "ez" stand for? Lol.

Replies

• IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Lol! Fire 55EZ is my favorite workout. I like it much better than Fire45EZ. I really wonder what the EZ stands for.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I found the 45 EZ easier to follow than the 55 EZ. Wonder what it stands for also.
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I think it's just an overall lower impact workout, even if it is longer. The shorter workouts without EZ after them are more intense, in my opinion. Also, I think the EZ ones have very few or no HIIT intervals.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    It may be lower impact but it's definitely more fast paced for the first 30 minutes or so and the HIIT drill was back to back which was fun. :P lol.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yes, not easy, but I do love that workout! She keeps you going til the end. I used to think that EZ meant no HIITS, but this has 2. I think it means less HIITS.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Oh I just love TurboFire but when she says "you're not tired" I would love to punch/kick her. Lol. I'll sometimes lose my form because I start aiming for her. :)
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ha ha re: you're not tired.

I used to sit and argue with Chalene (okay, argue with the TV) when she said that and then one day I thought to myself, daing, she's right, I'm NOT tired! Then I was mad that she was right and I wanted to punch the TV again!

55ez isn't my favorite, but it is a good workout. I would mostly rather work out harder for less time than longer with less intensity.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    I'm not quite there yet so I'll still argue with the t.v. lol it's fun though.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite there yet so I'll still argue with the t.v. lol it's fun though.

I am so glad to know I'm not the only one!
  • Healthymom207
    Healthymom207 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Haha.....yeah not so easy, but actually it is my favorite (my profile pic was taken after I did 55EZ)....I think it's easier than 45 and 45EZ. You burn the most calories with this workout, put on a heartrate monitor and maybe you'll want to keep doing it once you see how many calories you burn. The 55EZ gets me pumped, I love all the punching and pretend like I'm punching *****es face that I hate....lol. The best part is the abs at the end, she has the most innovative way to do abs. Chalean rocks!!!