Technical problem!

Options
brookepenni
brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
Hey Rebecca,

Ive just noticed somewhere its logged me as completing a sailing!! I certainly havent done this, so feel free to delete it!!

Also - on the event standings - is it possible to show how many times people have logged something (rather than working it out by dividing haha - I am just being lazy!). No biggy though :)

Loving this challenge - best yet EVER!!!

B :)

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Yep, and I've been logged as playing tennis!! But sadly I haven't had any time for that yet ♥
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey girls - if it was wrong it would be because you accidentally put the wrong activity, or someone posted an activity to your name. That's why it's important to log carefully with the drop down menus! I deleted those two activities from your stats.

Brooke, I have to admit I was shocked to see you had done sailing when from what I know its absolutely freezing in AUS right now! LOL
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I checked everything I logged and it was all there so someone must have sailed for me hehe!!! And yes, where I am it's in the minus degrees till about 10am then we get a top of 10!!! No way I'm going near the water then!!!!!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Another technical issue....

Regarding the way that the 'medals' are being counted. The accounting system at the minute can't take the notion of 'joint second' into account. Consequently, despite being joint first or joint second in several places, I keep ending up with no medals, because my USERNAME comes later in the alphabet than the person I'm joint first / second / whatever with.

I understand if this is an impossible tech problem to fix, but if you possibly could, I'd be ever so grateful. I'm finding it a bit demotivating!
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Another technical issue....

Regarding the way that the 'medals' are being counted. The accounting system at the minute can't take the notion of 'joint second' into account. Consequently, despite being joint first or joint second in several places, I keep ending up with no medals, because my USERNAME comes later in the alphabet than the person I'm joint first / second / whatever with.

I understand if this is an impossible tech problem to fix, but if you possibly could, I'd be ever so grateful. I'm finding it a bit demotivating!

Meerkat - yes we've noticed that problem and we fixed it! Now when two people are tied for individual event medals, the tie breaker is total fitness points overall (rather than alphabet like it was before). Hope that keeps you motivated to go for gold!