Any Turbo Fire participants out there? :)

Hello!
Any of the members currently doing Turbo Fire?

Replies

• tlink67
    tlink67 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi,
    I am doing TF right now. Started over, b/c I missed days during memorial weekend. How about you?
  • MeganRhea_x
    MeganRhea_x Posts: 57 Member
    I am! Started week 3 on Monday. I love it!
  • Ivarivdnoe
    Ivarivdnoe Posts: 51 Member
    I just started Turbo Fire on Monday and I love it so far! I'm at least past two days and that's more than I can say about any other work out I have tried! I do not get bored with the same ole same ole! Plus my 5 year old gets involved too and makes it fun!
  • BethSloan10859
    BethSloan10859 Posts: 3 Member
    Great job Ladies! Let's support each other along the way!! I just finished HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 tonight. I way underestimated HIIT 15, it's a mighty little workout. I'm reminded of how much of fitness is really just mental. Our bodies are far more capable then our minds believe. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • carrnicki
    carrnicki Posts: 3
    Turbo Fire is awesome! I just started week 6 today and love it! Yes, it is hard to wake up in the morning and do it, but once I'm done with the workouts I feel great! :smile:
  • A_Hornsby
    A_Hornsby Posts: 288
    Hey everyone! I will be finishing up my 11th week this coming Sunday. I am doing the extended 20 week program. I just couldn't bring myself to stop at 12 weeks (the duration of the normal program). I LOVE this workout. I have seen huge results thus far and am excited to start the advanced cardio in week 13.

TurboFire is my fitness drug of choice :) Hope you all have the same success I have been having. Keep up the great work :)

And feel free to add me!
  • I started TF about a month ago, but had to put the program on hold while I recovered from a nasty case of costochondritis. It was also terribly painful for me because I was a smoker. I have gained some weight since then but have been tobacco-free for two weeks now (yay!), so I'm hoping to start back soon, after my chest problems fully diminish.

Best of luck and motivation to all who are participating in the program right now!! You can do it!! :)
  • tlink67
    tlink67 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey!!! It's been awhile. How is everyone doing on there Turbo Fire journey? I started a hybrid program; Turbo Fire & Les Mills Pump Challenge. Love, love them both.
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Hi all!

I'm currently doing a Turbo Fire and BBL Hybrid, and love TF :)