New to Fitness pal

Options
Hello, I have Arthritis in my back and several other areas. i am going to see a rumatologist next week. I am post menapalsal from all my surgeries. I have two children and a loving husband. I have lost and gained using Medi fast. I was using weight watchers but the expense is crazy. SO I am here looking for support, friendship, and recipies to heal my body.

Replies

• kim8184
    kim8184 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi TAbby, welcome. Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends. I suffer from two failed surgeries in my neck. My lower back is now collapsing on me, it's a domino effect. Once you have to have two disc's replaced and fused together, it puts pressure on the others. Well know the disc's in my lower back are going the same way. I have Fibro, Arthritis in the Vertebrae, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis and I have two bicep tears in my right shoulder. Sounds fun huh??? Oh well I do hope you get some relief from you Arthritis, I know how painful that can be. It is very hard to try and workout when we are in such pain. I would be happy to give you any kind of support you may need to make this journey as fun as possible. Good luck to you, Kim.
  • tabby391
    tabby391 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, Thank you so much for your support. I am hopeful that I will find some relief.:wink: