My Progress...

Options
la_nanita
la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
I just want to be accountable for what I have done. So here goes...

Today 6/5 I finally did Week 1 Day 1!

I still plan on doing it for 5 days a week.

Good luck and have a great week.

Replies

• jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Sometimes the hardest thing is to just get the first day done. Way to go!!!
  • la_nanita
    Options
    Thank you!
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! The journey begins :drinker: Good luck to you!!!

I start Week 2 tomorrow, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit scared.
  • la_nanita
    Options
    Awesome!! The journey begins :drinker: Good luck to you!!!

I start Week 2 tomorrow, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit scared.

Well I am sore from day one. And week 2 is a whole different beast. Good luck with it. She is going to kick your *kitten*.
  • MrsZMartin
    Options
    Well I am sore from day one. And week 2 is a whole different beast. Good luck with it. She is going to kick your *kitten*.

Yeah, she killed me. I didn't have to stop in week 1, and was able to do the advanced moves. I fell over and had to take breaks on a few of the cardio moves today. And I couldn't even do one of the reverse crunches with leg lifts with proper form. My first beginner mode...oh well!

I was sore from week1 day1, too. I can't even imagine what tomorrow's gonna feel like :noway:
  • la_nanita
    Options
    Week 1 Day 2 done! Even though I am still sore I did it. I almost stopped several times but I pushed myself to do it.
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep it up. I did Week 1, Day 5 last night. Had to push myself to do it since it was already 10 p.m.
  • la_nanita
    Options
    Great job!! I know doing it that late is so hard... I couldn't get up this morning to workout so I brought my stuff to work and will do it during my lunch hour since as soon as I get home I have a run to do and I know that I wont get to it afterwards.
  • la_nanita
    Options
    I did almost the whole workout at work! Yay for doing W1D3
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Great Job!! I am supposed to start Week 2, Day 1 today.
  • la_nanita
    Options
    Great Job!! I am supposed to start Week 2, Day 1 today.

Good luck! I find that it gets harder for me towards the end of the week to do any kind of exercise!
  • jdel987
    jdel987 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    week 2 seems so much harder. I did day 1 today and had to check to make sure I hadn't accidently turned it to week 4!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    I just finished week 2, i wanted to cry coz I couldn't do any of the moves.... But by the end of the week, doing them all no breaks, advance version style :)

Nothing feels as food as realising just how awesome your body is
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    great job!!!
  • la_nanita
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 is scheduled for today. I tried to do it this morning but I was too sleepy instead I went for a run. I am going to try to do it tonight but I am dreading it.
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Don't dread it - it will work your shoulders pretty good. Great job on getting up and running. I need to run some - big 10K coming up on July 4th. I have an MRI on my hip tomorrow (dr says arthritis but checking to make sure nothing else wrong) and then maybe I can do some running.

I did W2 Day 3 yesterday. Feeling it in my shoulders and back today. I am supposed to work with my trainer today so no RI30. Pray the weather holds as she is supposed to give me a pool workout.
  • la_nanita
    Options
    Don't dread it - it will work your shoulders pretty good. Great job on getting up and running. I need to run some - big 10K coming up on July 4th. I have an MRI on my hip tomorrow (dr says arthritis but checking to make sure nothing else wrong) and then maybe I can do some running.

I did W2 Day 3 yesterday. Feeling it in my shoulders and back today. I am supposed to work with my trainer today so no RI30. Pray the weather holds as she is supposed to give me a pool workout.

I pray that the MRI results are good news. I have a half marathon in February that I am training for. I am a VERY beginner at running. I have never liked it but I am trying. I want to do a 5K in Agust and would like to actually run most of it.

Great job with your workouts!
  • jsjaclark
    Options

I pray that the MRI results are good news. I have a half marathon in February that I am training for. I am a VERY beginner at running. I have never liked it but I am trying. I want to do a 5K in Agust and would like to actually run most of it.

Great job with your workouts!

MRI results are that there is nothing torn so just arthritis. Said to limit the impact workouts - I am still going to run the 10K on July 4th but try to do more swimming for cardio.
  • MrsZMartin
    Options

MRI results are that there is nothing torn so just arthritis. Said to limit the impact workouts - I am still going to run the 10K on July 4th but try to do more swimming for cardio.

Sounds like good news. Glad to hear it!
  • la_nanita
    Options

Sounds like good news. Glad to hear it!

i agree. Great news nothing unexpected! Keep up the good work.