Week 9 weigh-in (6/18)

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Sorry guys! When we restart the next 10 weeks. I'll be WAY more dedicated and into this. Life is still crazy!

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    166 here! Holding steady right now. No workouts, barely any food somedays, way too much others.
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I feel you on the "Life is crazy" right now Rach :flowerforyou:

This morning has me back at 157 thanks to a salt loaded weekend. :sad:

Hopefully the news is much better next week.

*** Oh, and thanks for the next round in advance :wink: I LOVE your charts!!! :drinker: ***
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    182.0. I haven't been down in the 180's in over 10 years. I don't know how I'm going to react when I get into the 170's!

My goal for this week is to get back to doing Turbo FIre, stick to the eating plan and I WILL be out of the 180's by next weigh in.

The hubs and I are going to go on a cruise the last week of August so my big goal is to be comfortable and confident in a bikini. I don't care what the number on the scale says I just want to be able to not feel like a sack of potatoes stuffed into a bathing suit :)
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    149 for me. Too many graduation parties and not enough exercise makes for an ugly Monday weigh in. :grumble:
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    139.4 Yay! Don't know what's going on I keep bouncing between 139-142. Eating anywhere from 1200-2000 with or without exercise, it's not budging. At least it's not going beyond 142s. This week I'm on the lower end. Hopefully it will continue.

No worries Rach! Hope everything is going well.
  • CHUBBYLOVLEY
    CHUBBYLOVLEY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Back up to 229.8 :sad:

And thanks to the steroid injections and pills it might be worse next week :frown: :sad:
    Ohhhhh well.... Hope everyone did better than I did :flowerforyou:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :sad: Grrr.... 131. Up 1 lb. from last week and not happy about it at all. I did some sort of exercise every single day last week and burned over 1000 calories for the week and I gained. What kind of sense does that make?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Thats it?
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    After a week of indulgence on alcohol, sugar, and even some grains along with over 30 hours in the car (minimal calorie burn) I am at 164.3. I will take it for sure!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible at keeping up with the group. :(