half time challenge 3600 cals

Options
delmc1
delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
right folks to make this week interesting and burn an extra few calories this week ,i am going to try to burn3600 CALS trough exercise this week starting .
so do you feel up to the challenge.

Replies

• Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have done 3,048 between last Sunday and today I think I can do another 552 between now and Sunday!
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    When starting? I would be interested in giving it a try!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well not sure if I am going to be up to this challenge as I thought. Had a little accident on my bike last night, guess I should have zigged instead of zagged! I've got some cuts and bruises in various places but my knee took the brunt of it and is banged up pretty good (or should I say bad??) So definitely no stationary or regular bike, no push-ups and walking briskly on the treadmill for the next couple of days. I did get to the gym today but I was only able to manage to do the treadmill and only at a leisurely pace for 40mins instead of my usual brisk pace for an hour. :angry:
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    Well, your focus is rightly on not pushing your body to the limits. I know it's hard, especially since you've been working so hard, but you have to keep reminding yourself - if you don't take care and heal now, you're just going to prolong the whole thing. Sorry for the accident - but don't let it get you down!
  • delmc1
    Options
    When starting? I would be interested in giving it a try!
    monday to sunday
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    I'm in!
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :D
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    With permission from our benevolent leader, @Bumble, I've put a second sheet on our Google Doc for this challenge! Just come on every day and put down your calorie burn and how you did it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aua8OM31RuDtdExLeENfNVdYYjdNUHFGUEIyYjRZYVE#gid=1

Have fun and let's exercise!

-Darin
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I did about 3200 this past week. I'd have to get about 400 more in. TaeBo would easily take care of that difference.
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I know that this will be very hard for me, given what I've done each week so far. But I'm going to embrace this challenge because it will push me to find new ways to burn calories -- and actually do them -- this week. Thanks for the challenge. Game on!
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    Heck, I had a rough Monday. But it'll push me to do better the rest of the days. :ohwell:
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'll try. Started doing some major aerobics classes at the Y and really like it.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    i'm in
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in a day late. Added my name to the spreadsheet.
  • boweed70
    boweed70 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm a day let getting started as well, but I'm ALL IN! Heading to the spreadsheet to sign up right now.
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    Well, Monday was definitely a bit bust. Did better with exercise today, but still overate. Okay, tomorrow, I'm going to rock both exercise and food!
  • delmc1
    Options
    right ihave been ill for 2 days ,but back today.you cant keep a good man down :laugh: :laugh:
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    Okay, I'm going in the wrong direction. This weekend is going to be very exercise-focused, but I don't know if the 3600 will happen. Well, I'm glad I signed up anyway - it's good to see the effort over several days.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'll make it. I was sick and only worked out a little on Monday and none of Tuesday and Wednesday. 3000 more calories to burn in 3 days. I don't do Zumba or Insanity so I don't know if I'll make it. That would be about 5 sessions of TaeBo Insane Abs. HELP!!!!!!