Options
amivox
amivox Posts: 441 Member
13 Days!!

Replies

• jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Level 3; Day 3. Can't wait! I miss some of the ab work from level 2 though. :(
  • 2012NSR
    2012NSR Posts: 51
    Options
    Day 2 Level 3 :)
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options
    Done with Day 2 Level 3! Feeling great :)
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 6 :)
  • Candicimo
    Candicimo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did it!! I finished the last day and level today! I can't believe it. I feel great : ] I'll have to post before and after pictures later, I have a midterm in a few hours and I'm supposed to be meeting up for a study group, so I'll post them either later tonight or tomorrow morning!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Level 2: Day 7! Whoo hoo!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I did it!! I finished the last day and level today! I can't believe it. I feel great : ] I'll have to post before and after pictures later, I have a midterm in a few hours and I'm supposed to be meeting up for a study group, so I'll post them either later tonight or tomorrow morning!

^ Great job, I can't wait to see your results! Perhaps it will give me the push I need to push through the next 2 weeks!
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options

Congrats on making it to the end!!! Can't wait to see pics of your results! :)
  • amivox
    Options

thats awesome! :-D Can't wait to see the results!
  • amivox
    Options
    Day 6, Level 3 - finished