Any RockBand players here?

Options
Just curious, I see a lot of other games being discussed in here, was wondering if anyone plays RockBand regularly. It's my main game, I try playing other games, but I always come back and focus on RB, lol.

jo

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    ME!!!! I used to play a **** load. I still come back as well. I still buy songs. When family comes, we rock the neighborhood! Look for Gilbrod on the PS3.
  • SilentJo
    SilentJo Posts: 66
    Options
    That's awesome! Yeah we try to get together with friends as much as possible to play. I'm actually on the 360 though, or I'd definitely would love to jam with you! I play all the instruments, but Vocals is my main focus, followed closely by Pro-Drums.

jo
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    *Raises hand*

Rock Band 3 has been my poison as of lately.
    Vocals mainly (even though I suck at singing)
    Id much rather guitar, but my guitar is an older GH3
    controller so lets just say it doesnt always do what I want it to.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I still have all of my RockBand hardware and the games, but it always seems like a hassle just to get it out to play by myself. I'm looking forward to their Rock Band Blitz game coming out later this year. Also a fan of the Dance Central games, since they can make for a hell of a workout :).
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    I still have all of my RockBand hardware and the games, but it always seems like a hassle just to get it out to play by myself. I'm looking forward to their Rock Band Blitz game coming out later this year. Also a fan of the Dance Central games, since they can make for a hell of a workout :).

Dance Central is my shiizzzzzz!

Love dance central. It has actual choreo.
    Before I got lazy and gained a bunch of weight
    I was a dancer looking to become an instructor.
    So I really appreciate real choreo.

But personally when it comes to burning calories/workingout I have found that I burn more with Just Dance on the Wii.
    The moves are retarded but repetitive, jumping around, running in place, waving your arms around like a crazy person.Really gets your HR up! Oh and the music sucks as well haha.
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    I am down to rock band with anyone :D
    I usually play keys, but can do the others.
    ADD ME! 360
    oXiheartmusicXo
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I love :love: rock band

i'm on 360 as mightymom2 if you want to rock out
  • alovesopure
    Options

Sent a friend request :-D
  • alovesopure
    Options

• alovesopure
    Options

• Fausttt
    Fausttt Posts: 101
    Options
    man I haven't played that in a minute :) I loved rock band. I had over 300 DLC, I played Expert Guitar and was on Hard Pro Drums (working my way toward expert). I even own an ION kit. We haven't played in a while but we tend to bust it out if we have a party at the house.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Me too. We still play it a lot. Perfect drunken fun!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

got it :happy: just gotta get gold again
  • alanray81
    alanray81 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have Rockband 1, 2, 3 AND the AC/DC Live Expansion pack as well as a BUNCH of DLC songs. I have an X Box 360. My name is AlanRay81 BUT right now I don't have a gold membership.

I use the guitar controller that came with my Guitar Hero: World Tour bundle to play guitar & Bass. I used to play the drums but my kick pedal died.
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I still love Rock Band. I try to play every chance that I get, but my family and friends have moved on to other. I end up rockin out all alone in he dark with tears streaming down my face. :(

So yeah, feel free to add me sometime. I play on XBOX 360. I only have Rock Band 2 and some DL songs since I am a poor college student. My gamertag is Adult Poncho.
  • turtlepowers
    Options
    i used to play an obscene amount of rock band and have just way too much dlc. i took a break from it for a long while but am just picking it up again. my guitar fingers are rusty! but vox is always pretty easy to pick up. my gamertag is eStalker
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I haven't played a RB game yet. I was more of a GH player. I will probably be getting RB 3 this year because I am really liking the list of DLC songs. If RB and GH play the same, I will probably be on Expert, Guitar :D

Will have to get into the groove of things again once I get it, but add me anyway and can set up a game when I do get it.

GT: Zichu
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm not very good at it, but my fiancee is a beast at it. He plays everything on hard mode and does it well. Cray cray.
  • SilentJo
    SilentJo Posts: 66
    Options
    Zichu, I played more RockBand than Guitar Hero, but I've heard from friends who've played a lot of both that the guitar charts are pretty different between the two games. I've heard that Guitar Hero adds more notes and are overcharted, though I don't really know for sure. I've always preferred RB though. I usually play late nights (2-6am EST) so if anyone else is a night owl then I'd love to play sometime :) GT: PMS Silent Jo, just msg saying you're from MFP

jo