93 kg

Options
beggaboo2000
beggaboo2000 Posts: 70 Member
By june 20th I want to weigh in at 93 kg, as of this morning I weighed 94.9 kg. Since I have taken so much weight of I dont want to go overboard on setting goals, I think this is doable:-)

I know what to do to, to get to my goal:
Eat 1300-1500 calories a day and be active every single day:-)

Replies

• Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to hearing your amazing news on the 20th and you are so right, you CAN do it and it is a great, managable goal. You have to be reasonable about these things, and put all things into consideration as you have. Ohhhhh veryyyy excited for you!!!!! :)
  • nikiwe17
    nikiwe17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Let's do this, I know we can. Good luck to you that's a very reasonable goal. Looking forward to working hard.
  • beggaboo2000
    Options
    Ok, 2 more days to go, I am almost there, 0.5 kg till 93 I dont know if it will be off me by wednesday but one can hope!!!!
  • beggaboo2000
    Options
    ok so this didnt happen for me, but it was worth the try, I will give myself one more week, so the 27th I will hopefully return with a nice 93kg weigh in:-) Never give up just give yourself more time:)))
  • beggaboo2000
    Options
    93.0 kg this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have gotten there sooner I am not sure, I just got home from a week at the cabin where there was no scale and no internet:-)
    Hope all your mini milestones are coming true, I am going to think of another one and post in here:))
    Hugs from Iceland
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate that I don't get alerts; I just saw this!