hollyrenee1990
hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
Everyone come on and introduce yourself! (:

Replies

• babygotback560
    babygotback560 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, My Name Is Jess...
    I Wanted To Join This Group... To Give Me Some Motivation... I'm Trying To Lose Weight To Feel Better About Myself... And Also I Have A Wedding I'm Going To Be In April... So I Gotta Look My Best....So I Got 10 Month To Lose This Baby Weight....
    Before I Got Preg I Was 150lb... After i Gave Birth I Weigh 200 Then Wasnt Watching What I Was Eating Gain 6 More Pounds... Starting Weight 206... Lost 16 Pounds Currectly At 190... Gotta Get Rid Of 40pounds... ( even though 130 be ideal weight) But i Stick With 150 Goal... I Wanna Wish Everyone Luck On This 10 pounds by July 20th... GL : )
  • bekihughes
    bekihughes Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm excited about this!! I have 2 weddings in Augest so I want to try and be 15 pounds lighter! My heaviest was 215 I am now 185. I want to get down to 130/140. I am a stress eater and if I am depressed I turn to food. Good Luck everyone! We can do this!
  • mitsib
    mitsib Posts: 2
    Options
    hi i am mitsi
    joining this group as i need all the motivation i can get......i am easily distracted........especially by food and wine!
    i have ben overweight most of my life....always called fatty even when i wasn't?
    just want to feel better about myself
    3 kids, 24, 18, 12
    5ft 4 and a half!
    hw 198
    cw 188
    id like to get below 170, not been there for years?
    ugw 140
    good luck everyone
  • Quilla_Baby
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Quilla and I’m joining this group because I really work well when there is something that I am working towards. I’ve been on a mission to drop these last 10 pounds for a while now and have slacked off several times. I just feel like this group will be very beneficial to me… so here I am. LET’S DO IT LADIES!!!! :)
  • AMaro215
    AMaro215 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello. I hope I can do this! I am getting married in October and our engagement pics are August 7th. They were suppose to be next week but I canceled them because I am not down the lbs I would like to be for them. I have lost 20lbs so far since I started my weight loss journey January 17th still have 30lbs to lose, I thought I would be a lot farther than I currently am. I have got a little lazy with the exercise so the lbs stop coming off :( We can do this!!
  • Meshay21
    Meshay21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    well hello i my name is Meshay
    i joined this group because i love being up to a challange! i know i will do well with other people motivating me. Overall i want to look good...ive lost 8pounds so far and 10more will be even better!....super excited and ready to ROLL WITH IT!
    LETS GET IT! :):smile:
  • mg44
    mg44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Mari and I was not always overweight, but I have been for half of my life now. I am 21, and 5'2" so 148 lbs on me doesn't look so good. :/ Anyway, I joined because I could use some motivation and accountaility, I think it will keep me checking into MFP, because I haven't been consistent with it. I want to take advantage of the free time summer gives me, so there's no better time than now. :)
  • VALERIE122386
    VALERIE122386 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Valerie and Im 25 years old...Im a new mom to a bouncing baby boy...I gained 35 pounds during my pregnancy and Im determined to lose it !!! Lets Go Val !!!! Im my biggest fan !!!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Chantal and I joined this group beacuse I will be turning 30 this year and I want to be in the best shape of my life as I enter another chapter. I am 5'6 currently 178.8 and started my weight loss journey at 228. I hope I can be an encouragement to others and look for the same in yall. 10 by 7/20, let's do it!
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Im Holly. Im hoping to be atleast 135 by the 20th! Im currently at 144.

Good luck everyone!
  • svance39
    svance39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sara and hoping to be 155 by the 20th. I have lost 29 pounds since December and started getting comments all the time about how great I look. You would think it would fuel my fire but it has really made me stall. I have only lost 2 pounds in the last 6 weeks. It's time to get back to working out regularly and logging everything. If you bite it, you write it. I'm hoping this will get me excited to lose the last 29 (or so) pounds!
  • kiaramcarthur
    kiaramcarthur Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!! My Name is Kiara and ready to lose 10lbs by July 20th! With God ALL things are possible, so with that being said lets do this!!!! Im 189 right now and hoping to be 179 by the 20th! :)
  • SunshineDieter
    Options
    Heyloo! :) ... I'm Aimee - currently 185lbs, hoping to be 175lbs by the 20th! I have over a year to reach my final goal of about 150lbs but a nice 10lbs by the 20th would really help motivate me to get a wiggle on :)
  • Conroy78
    Conroy78 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello all! I am joining this because i need the motivation and would love to share this journey with some like minded people. Just crossed under the 200 mark this week and don't want to lose steam. Am 199 now and would love to break into the 180's a month from now._ good luck to everyone. Can't wait to see how everyone does!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm at 162 right now and I hope to be 152 by July 20th. Good luck to everyone!
  • bleemoore81
    bleemoore81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Belinda. I joined this group because I need all the motivation i can get! I get easily distracted with life and want to have something to help me stay focused.
    CW is 150, would love to be down to 130 like i was in highs chool and a few years back. I work from home so it is easy to be lazy and not get out. I am hoping to loose more then 10 by july 20th but would be thrilled with just 10 no matter.
  • newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    My name is Grace. I'm 5'1" and 147lbs at the moment. I'm hoping to lose 25-35lbs by October, but I think small goals like this will help me to get there. I think this group will be a great support system and an extra push to get to where we all want to be.
  • kayx199189
    kayx199189 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kayleigh,
    I'm currently 133lbs some days differ though i've joined this group because for the last month I've been slacking quite abit and I really want to get back on track and start losing again I want to get to 123lbs then focus on toning from there onwards, so hopefully this group will get me closer to my target
  • handeye
    handeye Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i'm nina :)
    i'd like to be 134 by the 20th.
    joining a group like this will keep me accountable on a day to day basis knowing i have a weight-in on sunday!
    my ultimate goal is to be 120 by september 12, when i leave for a friend's wedding. but this has also been a lifestyle change that i want to keep for the rest of my life!
  • soo_z
    soo_z Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

I'm Soo-Z (pronouced Susie) ::bows:: nice to meet ya :bigsmile:

My story starts about two years ago. I've never really strugged with weight and was fortunate to be able to eat whatever I wanted and not feel guilty. I grew up in a household where both of my parents were morbidly obese and McDonalds was a staple in our diet (somehow I got an distance relatives metabolism... or maybe my father was the postman). Anywho's, about two years ago I had a nervous breakdown. I became agrophobic and even Jersey Shore caused me panic attacks. It was the strangest thing since I was always so carefree and didn't stress too much. I was taking a combination of supplements along with other various things and literally, overnight, I could not shut off my brain and I started worrying about the weirdest things. :frown:

Fast forward a few months and I was on antidepressants. I've always been against medication unless it was absolutely life or death. I was always into the hollistic lifestyle (try figuring that out... Big Mac one second, at home meditating the next. Weird) but it got to a point where I could not even function.

Antidepressants = Weight Gain :ohwell:

Ugh. WTF? And you know what? The antidepressants actually made me worse. I sweat all the time, my appetite was NEVER quenched. It was a battle everyday. Finally, I weaned myself off of them and stopped taking supplements and started getting out and FORCING myself to live like everyone else and not like a hermit.

I feel great now!

...I just need to get ride of this excess weight! :grumble:

That's why I'm here. I'm finally ready to take accountability for my lifestyle and to change my habits!