Replies

• JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Small one today Up my Protein Count, It stays off Hunger for me!!:smile:
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to follow through & complete W1D3 of C25K workout. This one is huge for me as I give out so quick. I can almost never complete the 60 second jog...I may get to about 45 seconds and stop. I was able to get through 21 minutes of W1D2 before I called it quits...only had about 2 more minutes left before the 4 minute cool down.

I'm going all the way today! :flowerforyou:
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to follow through & complete W1D3 of C25K workout. This one is huge for me as I give out so quick. I can almost never complete the 60 second jog...I may get to about 45 seconds and stop. I was able to get through 21 minutes of W1D2 before I called it quits...only had about 2 more minutes left before the 4 minute cool down.

whoho you can do it!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    TO STOP GOING TO DUNKIN DONUTS AND GETTING A DONUT WITH MY DAILY COFFEE! GAH!

Oh and Hi...I'm Leslie..new in these parts :)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options

lol hey heyyy!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options
    Well im happy to say that i did achieve my goal yesterday!
    Today, my new goal is to RUN for 3M no stopping.. no matter how slow i am! =)
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    any new accountability for today?
  • jilliebk
    Options
    lets see yesterday was awesome! I did it! today is not over but so far so good! same thing as yesterday despite we are in the high 90s :smile: :happy:
  • jilliebk
    Options

cut it out Leslie!!! Don't think about that doughnut!
  • Fab4life1
    Fab4life1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I met 2/3 of my goal...I exercised and ate some fruit! The day is not over yet (my fingers are crossed!) :happy:
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Boot camp tonight!!!! Although, my legs are so sore from the last boot camp still! I WILL DO IT!
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    I met 2/3 of my goal...I exercised and ate some fruit! The day is not over yet (my fingers are crossed!) :happy:

2/3 is better then 0/0!
  • jilliebk
    Options
    checking in: everything I am accountable for was completed yesterday!
  • rcb1963
    rcb1963 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    6/20/12 I ate 5 servings of vegetables, drank 8 glasses of water and did 30 minutes of strength training.
  • babylove1951
    Options
    I'm so excited! I hit all of my goals. I met my sugar goal, I exercised (Zumba), and all i drank was water. Gonna tweak my goals a little bit.

Updated Pledge:
    1. Meet my exercise goal
    2. Hit my sugar goal
    3. Drink water instead of juice
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    Goal for today: stay within my daily calorie intake and make better meal chooses.

"I think I can, I think I can"! :happy:
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options

whoho you can do it!

I did it...I did it! Just pushed through it...so proud of myself.
    Thanks for believing in me...
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options
    everybody has done so well! congrats to everybody!

yesterday i did not meet my goal, but i tried my hardest.. didn't run the full 3M but ran as much as i could and did 4M all together!

goal for today for me is my kettlebells, 30min at least, go to the track walk/run/jog as hard as i can for 60min and then a short yoga session. whoho i can do this!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Options

whoho you can do it!

I did it...I did it! Just pushed through it...so proud of myself.
    Thanks for believing in me...

i knew you could do it!! thats great! keep pushing hard =)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    did fantastic yesterday :)

today already got my jog in :) and some swimming so just going to focus on getting my water in now ( on 8 cups currently I want to have at least 12 cups in before bed so totaly doable)