2014 Groom

Options
PatByrne82
PatByrne82 Posts: 72 Member
Getting married in 2014 and need to lose this spare tyre.
Eating better than I used to but still lots of foods i could get rid of
Have started running and have already "competed" in a 10km "race"
Have entered in another 4 races between now and October where I'm hoping to do the Marathon. :ohwell:
Hope your preparations are going well

I know 2014 may seem a long way away for some but it's only 18 months away

Replies

• KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married in June of 2014, and gettin in shape is something I want to get sorted ASAP - its great to see a place for other 2014 wedding people! Good luck everyone!
  • PatByrne82
    Options
    Hi Kat
    I set the group up because there didn't seem to be one for 2014
    Looking forward to watching the weight drop :)
    Hope it goes as planned for you

Pat
  • capricorn0120
    capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm getting married June of 2014. I lost 35 lbs 3 years ago after my divorce without even trying. Nerves and stress I guess. It was fairly easy keeping it off until last year. I am now engaged to a wonderful man. I've put on 25 lbs in the past 7 months. Much to do with thyroid and of course age. So, I'm looking to lose the 25 lbs and keeping it off until the wedding.

Good luck to both of you also. Fingers crossed we reach our goals.
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm getting married June of 2014. I lost 35 lbs 3 years ago after my divorce without even trying. Nerves and stress I guess. It was fairly easy keeping it off until last year. I am now engaged to a wonderful man. I've put on 25 lbs in the past 7 months. Much to do with thyroid and of course age. So, I'm looking to lose the 25 lbs and keeping it off until the wedding.

Good luck to both of you also. Fingers crossed we reach our goals.

I'm also getting married in June - have you set a date in June?

Good luck to both of you :)
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We are getting married at the very end of 2014, on December 20th :) Need to lose another 50ish pounds.
  • PatByrne82
    Options
    We are getting married at the very end of 2014, on December 20th :) Need to lose another 50ish pounds.
    We (She :smile: ) haven't decided on a date yet. Or even a month. She has always wanted to get married in September but March is looking a little more likely due to price constraints.
    To reach my goal i need to lose another 30 or so pounds but if i'm honest i could do with losing a bit more and possibly as much as 50lbs.
    I'm determined to do it!
  • rmmaed
    rmmaed Posts: 6
    Options
    We are getting married 2014. No date set yet but I am looking around August. I need to lose approx. 30 pounds. Need all the motivations I can get. I am 24 years old,4'8 and currently 130 pounds. Please add me
  • PatByrne82
    Options
    Hey.
    I'm in the same bracket and need to lose about 30lbs in total.
    My Fiance is only 4'10" so much taller than yourself
    Looking at getting Married in Sept 2014
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    We're getting married August 23 2014, I could stand to lose about 35-40lbs but right now my goal is 25 for August 2013, which is when I will start shopping for my wedding dress. I'm 6'0" and currently 223.9lbs. My Fiance, Luke, is 6'3" and around 235ish and also looking to lose before the wedding!