Accountability Spreadsheet

Options
Absidey
Absidey Posts: 116 Member
Okay, so I waited a bit to do this to see how many would be posting regularly. The group is a manageable size, so I made a spreadsheet for easy viewing of how you're doing. At the end of the month, I'll post the tally and maybe make a little profile badge for the people who meet the challenge. I'll keep updating as we go along.

If I've missed you or one of your check-ins, post here and I'll fix it.
If you missed a check-in, feel free to go back to that day's thread or include it in the current day's check-in. Some have done that already, and I'm counting it; the doing is the most important bit, even if you can't report back right away.

http://tinyurl.com/cjlznxh

Replies

• tlctrace
    tlctrace Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I didn't join the group until yesterday, so I'm at a disadvantage in meeting the month's goal. Darn! :frown:
  • Absidey
    Options
    I didn't join the group until yesterday, so I'm at a disadvantage in meeting the month's goal. Darn! :frown:

There's a few of you with a late start - I'll put in a handicap on the workout count. =)
  • liz_steinborn
    liz_steinborn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

On the 1st I walked/jogged for 35 minutes
    2nd walked/jogged for 40 minutes
    3rd cleaned house for 30 minutes
    4th walked/jogged 35 minutes
    5th walked/jogged 35 minutes

And from now on, I'll try to make sure I update every day!
  • anyahh
    anyahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am filling this in after the fact
    I exercised at least 30 minutes every day this week.
    30 min or more walking every day

in addition: sunday june 3 worked out for 90 mins - (30 walk plus 30 elliptical 30 weights)
    thursday june 7 - swam 25 minutes
    I lost more than 2 pounds this week YEAH. thanks for the challenge!!
  • Absidey
    Options
    Updated - let me know if I missed anything!
  • headqrtrs
    headqrtrs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have walked 30 or water jogged for 30 to 45 min daily. will keep posting regular after today. water jogged for 30 min and did water aerobics for 15 min today
  • headqrtrs
    Options
    today I water jogged for 15 min, water aerobics, 15 min, and exercise bike 15 min. i think im finally addicted to exercise.
  • Absidey
    Options
    Spreadsheet updated through today - check it out, let me know if I missed anything for you. We've got a few in the group really going for it. You guys are awesome!
  • tlctrace
    tlctrace Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My activity from yesterday (6/19) is not reflected on the spreadsheet. Thanks!
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just had a look one of the yes' is wrong, so basically these are the dates I haven't worked out:
    6/6, 6/8, 6/11, 6/16, 6/17, 6/18, 6/19
  • Absidey
    Options
    Fixed, I think.
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yeh that's right now I worked out yesterday and today too =]
  • headqrtrs
    Options
    cant remember when i last posted but i have walked or water jogged for 30 min daily