Bristol Anyone?

Options
Jigglebewie
Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
Hi there,

I live in Bristol and was wondering if anyone else lives here?

And if anyone lives here or nearby, would anyone like to join The Big Stroll.

It's an 11 mile walk from Keynsham (near Bath) to Bristol Clifton Suspension Bridge.

Here's the link to the website if anyone is interested: http://www.meningitisuk.org/get-involved/fundraising-events/marathon-walks/the-big-stroll

It's this Saturday 16th. Not sure on the time it starts, trying to find out, as soon as I know I'll post it.

Sarah

Replies

• lnt_helent
    lnt_helent Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes! Did you do this? We could always do it for a nice walk if you missed it too?
  • Keapix
    Keapix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I missed it too, sounds like a very long way!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ooh I'm a bristol person - just seen this - missed it. doh!
  • poshtigress
    poshtigress Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bristol too! Feel free to add, everyone

Would have enjoyed that walk :(
  • Peteshaped
    Peteshaped Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ah I guess from the past tense I missed this too. Dammit. I'm in Bristol too and would have been up for this!
  • ribena1958
    Options
    yep Bristol here too
  • rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    I am not far away in Swindon. I did a walk for the meningitis trust 4 years ago it was 23 miles and called the 7 valleys walk all around Stroud Cheltenham area. It was a great challenge......................in the pouring rain but managed to raise over £400 in memory of my friends little grandaughter who sadly died of meningitis aged 2.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. We often come to Cabot Circus or Cribbs Causeway shopping as it is so much better than Swindon.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Options
    Yup Bristol here too - moved here recently from New Zealand and I love it. There are several walking groups... I've been thinking about joining the Brunel one but haven't gotten round to it (story of my life at the moment, so much I could be doing and seeing!)
  • Warren_B
    Options
    Gloucester here so not too far away! Feel free to add me as a friend for support.
  • renatka13
    renatka13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)

I'm from Bristol too:)
    Eleanorjaneth - Brunel group is really nice and friendly - i recommend it!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm just down the road in weston- super-mare!
  • NicolaMapp
    NicolaMapp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Bristol too! As with everyone else, sorry to have missed the walk!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Ahh missed it:/ but I'm near bristol, I live in good old swindon:)
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Cheltenham here :)
  • pepsi666
    Options
    Another from Cheltenham :)
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Another Bristolian here. *waves* OH HAIII
  • PJamasaurus
    PJamasaurus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm a Bristolian too, feel free to add and share more local events :)
  • Lammo_UK
    Options
    Sodding Chipbury.... Close enough?
  • simont123
    simont123 Posts: 12
    Options
    hi im form Bristol but also spend a lot of time around the gloucester/cheltenham area. Like a lot of people getting back to form following the winter period and lots of nice comfort food. Anyone else around the north bristol or glos/cheltenham area?
  • RogueViper101
    Options
    hi im form Bristol but also spend a lot of time around the gloucester/cheltenham area. Like a lot of people getting back to form following the winter period and lots of nice comfort food. Anyone else around the north bristol or glos/cheltenham area?

North Bristol here