Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Options
So, who is looking forward to and planning on seeing Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter?

I've been kinda on the fence about this one, but I am big Tim Burton fan, but then I see the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/abraham_lincoln_vampire_hunter/) which I trust and they gave it 33% :/

I have a feeling I will end up seeing it regardless, just hopefully its won't be a waste of $10 lol

Replies

• cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I will be going to see this Sunday. I loved the book!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am really looking forward to this too, managed to get a bit of a par-tay of people to go :laugh:
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am really looking forward to this! If it is rubbish I will love it for the "tat" value and if it's awesome...that's awersome :D
  • bikingpanda
    bikingpanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I really want to see this. Maybe in a couple of weeks.
  • jmjm55077
    jmjm55077 Posts: 43
    Options
    The book was great so I'm so going to see this...besides it's a chance to see history unfold the way it probably isn't taught in school!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Totally going. Screw reviews.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    This one falls into my "roll the eyes" category. I'll probly give it a pass until it hits video...
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I'm just in it for the concept alone.
  • CarpeNoctemAng
    Options
    Yes, of course!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the book, but the movie looks like it might make for good action-filled eye candy. Will wait a bit and see.