Sugar is the Beast

Options
I'll be short and sweet. Sugar is the beast! We've got to get a handle on our intake unless we are super active. When I was actively involved with martial arts I could eat virtually anything I wanted. I must have been burning 1500-2500 calories a day, 4 or 5 times a week. I was lean and muscular and never lifted weight. I craved fruit and stayed away from juices and candies easy, because my cravings for them diminished in correlation to my high energy output. But now that I'm not as active my cravings are as booty as my body and low activity levels. You probably know what I mean don't you! Yep! Got that lump of lovin' sitting on your midsection or thighs too huh? Good habits aren't an island. Poor activity levels often results in poor eating habits and cravings. Here comes the refinery. Cakes, cookies, ice cream, and candy... mmmmmm buddy. But that's okay because together we'll embrace the appropriate way to a body we never actually sought to achieve. Distracted by all the gimmicks and distractions or shooting for the big massive biceps and thighs that look terrible in suit and shout 'I'm a slave to the gym and my body". We'll achieve this by once and for all slaying that beast, Sugar! Take it from me, this issue is THE dividing line between the Underwear Body 'Haves' and the 'Have Nots'. Slay this beast and you are half way to heaven.

Replies

• lucymtodd
    lucymtodd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I find it really difficult to stay under my sugar rda. MFP have allowed 25grams of sugar a day but 2 pieces of fruit and I've already gone over that. My question is does sugar from fruit count?