Daily Roll Call 6/22

Options
jkrim941
jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
10 Days. The home stretch.

Level 3, day 6. Can't wait to finish.

Anyone else wondering what the next challenge should be?? I'm loving this thread and this group of ppl!

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Level 2: Day 10! (I think I am the only one still on Level 2 but I feel right on schedule).

Hmm, that is a great quesiton. I haven't even thought that far out. Maybe because I 'usually' did not complete things like this. I suppose there is a 1st for everything.

(I only have 2 more runs with C25K and I will graduate from that too! YAY)
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of doing JM ripped in 30 next. I am not sure tho. I have a few videos to try out. I have the ripped in 30, insanity, p90x (not sure if I am ready for that yet, tho lol), the JM killer buns and thighs, and just got the Tapout XT vids. I really like doing this as a challenge as well. It helps me actually stay motivated. I would love to do a new challenge with this group as well! :)
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I was thinking Ripped in 30, too. Let's do it!

And congrats LALOCHA on your graduation!
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 3 Complete :D
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 9 Completed. Only one day left :)
  • Chell625
    Chell625 Posts: 13
    Options
    I haven't been checking in but today I will be completing Day 19 Level 2. Today and Tomorrow left of Level 2 then on to Level 3! I have been taking a rest break 1-2 times a week. I was using 1 lb weights with level 1 and level 2 went to 5lb weights. BIG MISTAKE!! LOL I struggle, I wish I would have gotten the 3 lb weights. My biggest struggle is arm strength!

When I am done with the 30 days I think I am going to start it over. I have 2 other JM dvd's - No more trouble zones and I can't remember what the other one is - they are 40 min dvds. I dont think Im ready for a 40 min workout yet.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Level 3, Day 9 - Done @ like 2pm yesterday lol. forgot to post.
  • 2012NSR
    2012NSR Posts: 51
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 3 done and dusted (have not had chance to post)