a question about other groups

Options
jerber160
jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
does anybody belong to other groups? do you find them as supportive as members of this one? curious

Replies

• ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I've just joined Eat more to Weigh Less. The science seems solid, and my Nutritionist seems to be of the same opinion. I'll keep you posted.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    please do. the fat lady that first set me up here was adamant about white rice and rice krispies were anathema. so I kinda just stay under cals.. lemme know...
  • AFreeheart
    AFreeheart Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in about 12 other groups.
    The only other ones i've posted in are Clean Eating, Northern New York, a Wiccan one and MFP Buddhist.
    They're all pretty supportive as far as I can see!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'm in a lot of groups. Some are better than others but in the end its kind of just about what sort of things you are interested in/want to talk about. My stronglifts for women group and women eating 2k+ group are fantastic (but not relevant to you) and the geek squid rocks. Other groups are less posty but still fun - usually someone says something relevant a few times a week maybe.
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    does anybody belong to other groups? do you find them as supportive as members of this one? curious

I also belong to 300+ and think they are all awesome.