Challenge Buddies?

Options
2»

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Are we being matched up this saturday?

I was going to give everyone till Friday and have matches Saturday, but some things came up and I will not be able do the matches Friday evening or Saturday.

So, I was going to post everyone's buddies in a couple of hours and if they are anymore members who want a buddy, I will do another round of them next week. :smile:
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Oki doki... Below is everyone's Challenge Buddies! :bigsmile:

I tried my best to match everyone up with someone close to their age and had the same goals or exercise routines.

Add them, message them, encourage them, pick them back up when the fall, & tell them how awesome they are.:happy:

elabaran - slimdownwj

ashleypage_ - Nina9925

sisierra - Betrbleave

LiveforChange - Starklover

loathesome - nightsrainfall

medlcott - beije24

LeahScott0326 - ritzema5

Shelleanie - runcrissierun

hebrophy - GerorgiaWin

If anyone else wants a buddy, you can still post on here. I can do another round next week or whenever I need to.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Just making sure everyone saw the post on your challenge buddies. :smile:
  • piperpooh
    piperpooh Posts: 15
    Options
    HI---- I'd love to have a buddy if people are still interested :)

female
    25-30 to lose
    trying to do at least 3 days a week of cardio/weight training exercise
  • mmills4
    mmills4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like a buddy.

Female
    30 lbs i want to lose for the challenge then maybe another 5- 10 lbs
    I do cardio 6 times a week and then find other physical activities to do for the day and on my day off.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I will give everyone until the end of next week to reply and do another round of challenge buddies. :bigsmile:
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    male/female
    lbs. you want to lose during the challenge
    Exercise/strength training routines
    any other goals or facts that you would want to be used to be matched with someone similar

Female
    I'd like to lose 15 lbs.
    I try walk to minimum of 30 mins 3 days per week. I am also doing Ripped in 30 4-5 days per week.
    I just started the 17 day Diet (on day 2 cycle 1).

I could really use a buddy to stay motivated!! :flowerforyou:
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Anybody else interested? I am going to do another round of matches in about 24 hours. :happy:
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I could be a challenge buddy. :)
  • Dalearr
    Dalearr Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

Female
    I'd like to lose 22 lbs
    I try to get in between 30-60 mins of cardio a day
    I strength train with a trainer 3x a week
    My biggest challenge is diet
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Realized I left off my info.

I'm male, looking to lose 30 pounds during the challenge and 80 pounds overall.
    I've just started the RushFit workout DVD's, which will take me for the next 60 days+.

My biggest challenge is taking the time to get both exercise and enough sleep.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Here are the challenge buddies for the second group!

mmills4 - chesneyfan01
    piperpooh - Dalearr

Ledgehanger I haven't forgot about you! I am hoping another male will want to join the challenge buddies and that will give you a bro buddy, if not I may have to put you with some women. :)
  • owneverychoice
    owneverychoice Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP today, and saw this group! I'd love to be paired up with a woman if possible :)

Female
    looking to lose 30 pounds
    currently doing 30 Day Shred, swimming twice a week, and cardio dance 2 a week!
  • gmoneylemus
    Options
    half way there in three weeks need friend add me
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Challenge Buddies Round 3:

gmoneylemus - Ledgehanger

cybmrb if someone else doesn't want to join up by next week, I will put you with someone who was previously matched up. :)
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    I tried positing this once, but I didn't go through. Sorry if this does post twice.

I thought I would propose another idea to the challenge group.... Would anyone be interested in challenge buddies? For instance, I would take anyone who is interested and match them with someone who has the similar goals. That way you could encourage each other to reach those goals. If anyone is interested, reply to this topic with a couple of facts about yourself, such as:

male/female
    lbs. you want to lose during the challenge
    Exercise/strength training routines
    any other goals or facts that you would want to be used to be matched with someone similar

I will give everyone about a week to reply if they are interested and then have everyone matched up with a buddy by Saturday.

Not sure if there's anyone left to be matched up with -- but I'd love a challenge buddy :)

Female
    30 pounds (I've already lost 11 during this challenge)
    I workout 7 days a week for about 1-2 hrs. Varies on what I do (Usually hr of cardio - hr of strength)
    My main goal is to lose belly fat but my goal in general is to be healthy :)
  • Nina9925
    Nina9925 Posts: 33
    Options
    This has been the best part of this 30lb in 90 days
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    @cybmrb and africaa, ya'll two can be challange buddies. :smile: