New Spreadsheet Guidelines PLEASE READ

Options
1235»

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Well I must be getting old because I'm confused as all poop. I have a gmail address, and I'm obviously a part of the group, but that's where my knowledge ends. Heellllp? mamalonRN@gmail.com

Hmmm.. I am not sure if you have a gmail address if you are automatically set-up for Google documents. I am not sure how it works, because I'm a yahooligan lol.

What I can do is add your email to the able to view list and once you use the link for the spreadsheet, it should ask you to sign-in. If it signs you in, I guess that email worked. If not, you may have to sign-up for Google documents, but it's fast, easy, and mostly painless. :bigsmile:

Ok- so the link you sent me logged me right in, which was great-- but I put in my numbers and I'm not sure where to go from there. It gives me a share option and that's about it.... I'm sorry to be such a problem (lol) but I don't want to screw it all up.

eta: I think I figured it out... lol

It usually autosaves for me. So I don't have to do anything once I enter what I need to enter.

Do you have it all figured out?
  • foreveryounique
    foreveryounique Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    please add me foreveryounique@gmail.com:smile:
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    please add me foreveryounique@gmail.com:smile:

You have been added.
  • mongohungry1
    mongohungry1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I havnt recieved a email if you could add me to your spreadsheet i would be thankful i will leave my email in your msg box again thank you. oh and were do i go to acess the spreadsheet?
    Thank You,
    mongohungry1
  • AFreeheart
    AFreeheart Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the doc access.....arthurfreeheart1@gmail.com
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Please add me to the doc access.....arthurfreeheart1@gmail.com

You have been added
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I just noticed this message. Now I understand why I couldn't include myself in the spreadsheet. Can you please add me? Thanks--Sam
  • elliebob47
    Options
    hiya please can you add me lessutherland@hotmail.co.uk
    thanks
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I just noticed this message. Now I understand why I couldn't include myself in the spreadsheet. Can you please add me? Thanks--Sam

I AM SO SORRY! I just seen this message. Please tell me I already added you?
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    hiya please can you add me lessutherland@hotmail.co.uk
    thanks

Hey,

I have added you to the spreadsheet. However, we only have one week left for this challenge. If you want, there is a second to the challenge named ?? Lbs in 90 Days Returns. :bigsmile:

Thanks!