Hello all, I'm Keri

Options
keris4kids
keris4kids Posts: 8 Member
Hello, I'm Keri. I was sleeved on the 8th of may and so far I am down 32lbs. This week I began to work out. Being 6 weeks out I am thrilled with my progress. I was previously banded and unfortunately I lost my band in sept of 2011. The doctor say no reason as to why I my band slipped. We moved to texas and I met with a surgeon after I gained most of my weight back.
I could not get the band again, and honestly I wouldn't after talking with the doctor here and he felt I was a great candidate for the sleeve. I was done on may 8th and while I had a hard time the first week was hard and I regretted it for a bit. Now I have the things down, and working on maintaining my protein intake.
Any tips or advise I would gladly accept.
Thanks my story and thank you for reading.

Replies

• simplysteff
    Options
    Hi Keri. My name is Steff and I was sleeved the same day! My weight loss has been slower I am about 20 lbs. now. I had a lot going on emotionally and didn't make the best decisions for a few weeks. I am trying to get back on track. Adding more exercise in and back to loggin my foods. Hope you have a wonderful journey! Sounds like you are doing wonderfully :)
    ~SimplySteff
  • phatdivabbw
    phatdivabbw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Keri,

My name is Lewanda and I was sleeved on May 17. I am down 43lbs but I think that's because I have a lot to lose. Protein and Water are the two thngs my surgeon stresses. I'm still on the soft food stage and will progress this Saturday to regular food.

What statge are you on?

Hugs

Lewanda
  • keris4kids
    keris4kids Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How is it going Steff?? Hope all is well. Just wanted to thank you for the support and the comments. They are greatly appreciated.