How is everyone?

Options
Just checking in with everyone...we've been quiet lately.

How are you all?

I'm seeing a Chiropractor for my hip. I've been wearing more supportive shoes & getting cracked the past few days. It seems to be helping some.

I have a 5K race tomorrow morning. I'm actually looking forward to this one.

I rejoined Planet Fitness, and I'm signing up for their FREE physical training sessions next week -- sometime after VBS. A friend of mine begged me to help. I was really looking forward to a 2nd week "off" during the morning. Ah well.

That's about it for me. What about you?

Replies

• Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have just been busy with the kids, sure makes a difference not having Brison in school in the morning. He can be a handful.
    I have been trying to squeeze in a walk before Darcie drops the kids off and they seemed to kept getting her earlier and earlier. I was getting up at 4:30. The weather today as hit the 100 mark, so outside play is not happening much. I am trying to keep my mind in a joy place. Trying to enjoy the things around me and not stress over things I can not do anything about.
    You take care of that Hip, Shannon and be careful on your run.
    Hope to hear from you others soon also.
    Smiles, Amanda
  • HLTHLenore
    HLTHLenore Posts: 141
    Options
    So many things to do and so little time to do them.

I've been good, though. The pulled knee and arm are doing much better, doing my own rehab, just giving the muscles and easy workout to get them back in and getting mobility back. My Chiropractor was wonderful during the process, too, and just laughed when I kept begging him to allow me back into Spin class. He did give in, though, and approved my plans. We're both trying to find new GPs since ours passed away.

Not exercising as much as I would like, but getting some in. My nephew is getting married in a month and we're all working to get things done. My denomination has a national conference coming up and that's making things hectic, plus other community things and, oh yeah, work.
  • enchantedeskape
    Options
    Lenore...give me some of your healing patience, please? I have tendinitis..

:-(

I have to take a break from running. Period. That means...no 4 miler next week...and throwing a big ol' stinking wrench in everything. CRUD.

This mess stinking hurts, too.

Crud crud crud.