Herbalife products: What do you use and how do you like it?

Options
Marne53
Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
I have found that using the Herbalife protein bars really helps me get the protein I need. I take my bars when I get them and cut them into 1/2 pieces. Then I put each bar into a zip lock bag and freeze. I take out one each morning and snack on it through out the day. I love having a little sweet something now and then. If I freeze the rest there is a better chance I will not eat them like candy bars.

Keep Moving, Marne :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Aside from the PDM and shake mixes, my husband and I use:
    •creamy chicken soup - We make it with only 6-7 oz. of water instead of the 8. SO thick, creamy and filling! 16 grams of protein.
    •protein bars - love the peanut butter and chocolate fudge. Delicious, satisfying and make me feel like I'm having a candy bar. :)
    •mango peach protein drink mix - He hates it. I think it's okay. I use it every so often.

supplements that we're happy with aside from the multi-vitamins and cell activators:
    •aloe mango - LOVE!!!!!! We drink it straight.
    •Thermobond
    •Cell u Loss
    •Florafiber
    •Aminogen

He also uses Total Control and really likes it.

I'm anxious to see what others use and how they like them. :)
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I am just starting with Herbalife and will be using the quick start that I got when I signed up to be a disrtibutor and I have ordered some of the other products as well.. The Protien Bars sound and look good and can't wait to try them..
  • Alicia92860
    Alicia92860 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Besides Shakes (fat free milk) , Multivitamin and activator I use:

Total control
    Florafiber
    Cell U Loss
    Protein Bar Deluxe (Choc Peanut butter flavor)
    Occasionally I add protein powder to shakes
    (I also tried Prolessa but it wasn't for me)

I really think these products are great. Inital shock can be cost but for me after I added everything up I end up saving since I was spending alot on eating out.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Besides Shakes (fat free milk) , Multivitamin and activator I use:

Total control
    Florafiber
    Cell U Loss
    Protein Bar Deluxe (Choc Peanut butter flavor)
    Occasionally I add protein powder to shakes
    (I also tried Prolessa but it wasn't for me)

I really think these products are great. Inital shock can be cost but for me after I added everything up I end up saving since I was spending alot on eating out.

Just curious about the Prolessa b/c my husband and I were going to try the 7 day supply soon. What about it wasn't for you? I don't know a lot about this product b/c I've only been using Herbalife since March 10. :)
  • JMarshall15
    Options
    I use the:
    Instant healthy meal shakes
    Prolessa Duo
    Thermobond
    Cell activator
    Total Control
    Herbal Tea
    Aloe concentrate in mango

So far i love it :)
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I use the herbal tea with aloe
    aminogen
    cell-u-loss
    formula 1 meal replacement with personal protein
    peach mango beverage mix
    prolessa was not for me. it didnt do anything special
    I have also done the 21 day cleanse and I loved it. Lost 15 pounds!!!
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I use the F1 Healthy Meal Shakes (sometimes blended with fruit, sometimes with yoghurt and sometimes with water) ,
    the Herbal Instant Beverage (Hot i have it with lemon juice and hot water, cold i have it with a little apple juice and water),
    Fibre & Herb , MultiVitamins and I LOVE the Protein bars.
    I also use the Personalised Protein Powder.
  • volleymom14
    volleymom14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use Formula 1 mixed with protein powder and skim milk for my shakes 1-2 everyday. I also take the Cell Activator and Multivitamin everyday. Most days instead of coffee I have a hot Herbal Tea Raspberry...yummy! I also love the protein bars. They are a quick easy, healthy snack to have in my purse when I am going to be out and about all day :-) I seel Herbalife if anyone is interested in trying these products.
  • rushchic
    rushchic Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just use the shakes right now.

I have tried the protein pies, so yummy!!
  • Marne53
    Options

Which pie have you tried? I had one at our Herbalife Center....yummmm.... Marne
  • rushchic
    Options

Which pie have you tried? I had one at our Herbalife Center....yummmm.... Marne

Let's see, Peanut Butter, Mint Choc Chip, and Chocolate! Oh and Cookies/Cream
  • rushchic
    Options
    Just tried the Cookies/Cream shake today for the first time. YUMMMY!!!
  • dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This past week I tried the chocolate & coconut bar. It was good!
  • Marne53
    Options
    Just ordered the 21 day cleanse. I will start it around the 1st of the month. Has anyone else tried this? How did it work?
  • rhogar00
    rhogar00 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just started Herbalife shakes on Tuesday along w/the tea, cell-u-loss and thermobond.

I love love love the strawbeery cheesecake and banana cream pie shakes!
  • Dragonldy69
    Options
    I use the herbal tea with aloe
    aminogen
    cell-u-loss
    formula 1 meal replacement with personal protein
    peach mango beverage mix
    prolessa was not for me. it didnt do anything special
    I have also done the 21 day cleanse and I loved it. Lost 15 pounds!!!
    I am on the 21 day cleansing right now and I am feeling really good.. I have my weigh in in 1 day..Can't wait to see what I have lost..I haven't started with any of the other products yet since I thought it would be best to do the cleansing first. Am I doing it right or should I also be taking the other products. I am still taking my normal vitamins I used before Herbalife.
  • Dragonldy69
    Options
    Just ordered the 21 day cleanse. I will start it around the 1st of the month. Has anyone else tried this? How did it work?
    I am on the 21 day cleansing right now and I am feeling really good..I have been on it for alittle over a week. I have my weigh in in 1 day..Can't wait to see what I have lost..I haven't started with any of the other products yet since I thought it would be best to do the cleansing first. Am I doing it right or should I also be taking the other products. I am still taking my normal vitamins I used before Herbalife
  • volleymom14
    volleymom14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Enjoying my hot herbalife raspberry tea this morning. Its a great way to start the morning rather then coffee :-)
  • anahiprz
    anahiprz Posts: 9
    Options
    I use the:
    Instant healthy meal shakes
    Prolessa Duo
    Thermobond
    Cell activator
    Total Control
    Herbal Tea
    Aloe concentrate in mango

So far i love it :)

How do you like the tea? I just got mine today.
  • Marne53
    Options
    I love mine. I do need to add the Aloe concentrate in mango to the rasp. Herbal tea though to make it a little sweeter. I sure you will enjoy your tea.