Capitol square farmer's market

Options
MNguerita
MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
Hi all, I doubt anyone even reads this group anymore since I never see any postings, but for those interested, the Capitol square farmers market opens today!

Replies

• Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I think I might enjoy it more this year. Last year I got pretty exhausted walking around, but I don't have that problem anymore. Also, I'm eating lots more veggies. Yeah, it would be great to have more announcements of active/healthy things going on in the area.
  • goalie35
    goalie35 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love the Capitol Square Market. I didn't go to opening day on Saturday but I will be this weekend also running the crazyleg race. I do hit the market every Wednesday on Martin Luther and that starts 4/25.
  • runningonE5
    Options
    Good luck in the race Goalie! I will be there too! The first weekend of the FM was great-lots of yummy looking spinach and morels out this week. Snagged some Kohlrabi the size of my head and it was fantastic!
  • letswalk
    letswalk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've never been to the Market....what is it like? How expensive is it?
  • tewsy
    tewsy Posts: 34
    Options
    What time/days is it?

Feel free to friend! Looking for Supporters!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What time/days is it?

I go to the Saturday morning one...don't know if there are others...not sure what time it starts, pretty early I think and I think it winds down maybe 2ish? I am sure there has got to be a web page out there somewhere with the info!
  • goalie35
    goalie35 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What time/days is it?

I go to the Saturday morning one...don't know if there are others...not sure what time it starts, pretty early I think and I think it winds down maybe 2ish? I am sure there has got to be a web page out there somewhere with the info!

Saturday morning is usually 6:30 to 2. When I go it's close to opening. There is another one on Wednesdays on Martin Luther that I think is from 9-1. I hit that one every week since I work 4 blocks away. That's the 2 that I hit the most.