anyone on week 3 yet?

Options
artsyalice
artsyalice Posts: 40 Member
I'm going to start week three tonight - how bad is it??

Replies

• MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Week 3 is tough, of course! For me, the cardio is what just about kills me....jumping lunges in circuit 3 have me miserable. I don't do them as fast as the video, for the sake of my knees.

The first strength circuit starts off interesting with a bear crawl (not too tough) and a duck walk...pretty brutal. She doesn't do the third exercise a second time, and it's not the same movement on the right and left arm, so I suggest switching arm position part of the way through, or on alternating days.

The third strength circuit is all about arms, and my arms were dying the second time around.

Good luck!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Week 3 is tough, but I thought week 2 was a little tougher. The first two circuits I really feel it in my quads. The last circuit is all arms. I am doing Week 3 for the last time tonight and then it is on week 4.
  • artsyalice
    Options
    thanks guys? How did it go? I ended up just running last night - we had a strange non humid evening and decided to take advantage of that instead. It's on tonight though. :)
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    At least you went running - I ended up falling asleep on the sofa and didn't get in a workout. I am working out with my trainer today so I definitely will get one in today. Just have to decide if tomorrow I do Week 3 one more time or move on to Week 4.
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    i think week 3 is the thoughest, those squat jacks are the devil!! i feel if you can get through the first circut the rest isnt as bad. but duck walks and squat jacks made me wanna kill myself.
  • artsyalice
    Options
    finally got to it last night - was going to finish with a turbofire HIIT after - yea - not so much. holy hell that was hard!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Omg i have been putting week 3 off forever because i am so scared i wont be able to do it! Today i get my week 3 day 1 in!!! Wish me luck ladies!!!
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Good Luck!!!

I did week 3 and week 4 back to back tonight. Made it through.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I di week 3 today and all I have to say is: WHAT!!!!!!

LOL!!!! I dont know if it was the fact that I had not worked out in a few days but I was very dissapointed that I had to stop several times trhoughout the workout!!!! I am hoping that as the days go by it will get easier. The time did fly by though! My arms will feel it tomorrow! AND DUCK WALK!!! OUCH!!!!