how do you report to the forum?

Options
katicasi82
katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
Hi,

Trapperanne very kindly informed that I should report to the group about my day...rating it so as to be accountable however I am unsure as to how this works...where does everyone else rate their days? I am new to this so...thanks for all of your help!

Replies

• mrneason
    mrneason Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yesterday for me was only about a 6. Eating well, solid breakfast, under the daily calorie limit, no junk, good mix of protiens/fats/carbs, plenty of water...but no sweat, not a cotton-pickin drop. I will make sure I get some exercise in this evening.
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good job! When it comes to exercise just do what you love to do. I love water so that is where I find my joy. have a 10 day!
  • trapperanne
    Options
    If your day is a 10 and you feel really great about it or if you are a 1 being the worse day, or anything in between let us know. It is a way to be accountable to yourself first and then us. You can also post your food diary if you so with. Glad to have you aboard and keep up the great job. You are worth it!
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Options
    How about we start a new topic each day called Rating/(and the date). That we we can see each days ratings, without having to look at earlier topics for ratings. Would that be alright?
  • katicasi82
    Options
    How about we start a new topic each day called Rating/(and the date). That we we can see each days ratings, without having to look at earlier topics for ratings. Would that be alright?

I think that would be a great idea!
  • katicasi82
    Options
    If your day is a 10 and you feel really great about it or if you are a 1 being the worse day, or anything in between let us know. It is a way to be accountable to yourself first and then us. You can also post your food diary if you so with. Glad to have you aboard and keep up the great job. You are worth it!

Will do then:)
  • renewal68
    renewal68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Maddy (kitty) went to the beauty parlor today and I took to the scale. Both of us are feeling proud today and a little lighter on our feet.
  • Sharon31847
    Sharon31847 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have had a 10 day. my food calories were less than suggested and adding my exercise calories to it Icame out on top.
  • ShirleyKwi
    ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having a 10 in the eating dept. Below cals. I try to avoid sugar as much as possible and I did get more sugar than I would have liked, but hey, I still had a really good day!
  • trapperanne
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • Sharon31847
    Sharon31847 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today is a 10 day. I am watching the wa I eat, and trying to follow the guidelines of a healthy diet.
  • trapperanne
    Options
    Yipee, good girl. You deserve it!
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Today has been a difficult day. Had to go out for dinner, so ended up trying to be very careful all day. Exactly the opposite of what I want to do, which is eat three balanced meals. By 3.30pm my hands were shaking, so ended up eating a banana. And then a couple of small snacks just to keep me going till the evening. Dinner was past 9pm, which is far too late for me. Though I didnt finish my meal, I still feel like I'm stuffed and uncomfortable. I cant have a 'normal' portion anymore without feeling quite horrible, and I hate losing the control I have over what I eat, and what it contains and how it is cooked. Quite sad to go out for a lovely dinner and feel this way.

So my day would have to be rated a 4. The first bad day I have had in quite a while.