GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS

CurvyGirl6577
CurvyGirl6577 Posts: 33 Member
Hi everyone! Well I am gonna start my discussion by giving you all the bad news. I GOT ON THE SCALE TODAY. I said that I would probably get on on this date just for the simple fact that the last time I weighed myself was May 25th and plus TOM is about show her ugly head. So actually I did wait a month. The anticipation was killing me. Now the Good News. I LOST 4LBS. So I am on target for loosing my 1lb. a week. I am soooo happy. There are just no words to express my happiness right now. I wish everyone continued success in their journeys and I can't wait to hear the results on the 4th.

Replies

• Hi everyone! Well I am gonna start my discussion by giving you all the bad news. I GOT ON THE SCALE TODAY. I said that I would probably get on on this date just for the simple fact that the last time I weighed myself was May 25th and plus TOM is about show her ugly head. So actually I did wait a month. The anticipation was killing me. Now the Good News. I LOST 4LBS. So I am on target for loosing my 1lb. a week. I am soooo happy. There are just no words to express my happiness right now. I wish everyone continued success in their journeys and I can't wait to hear the results on the 4th.

Congrats Nikki!!!! I'm happy you experienced a loss. Check back on the 4th to see our results.
  • CurvyGirl6577
    CurvyGirl6577 Posts: 33 Member
    Of course I will and thanks
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi everyone! Well I am gonna start my discussion by giving you all the bad news. I GOT ON THE SCALE TODAY. I said that I would probably get on on this date just for the simple fact that the last time I weighed myself was May 25th and plus TOM is about show her ugly head. So actually I did wait a month. The anticipation was killing me. Now the Good News. I LOST 4LBS. So I am on target for loosing my 1lb. a week. I am soooo happy. There are just no words to express my happiness right now. I wish everyone continued success in their journeys and I can't wait to hear the results on the 4th.

Great work girlie! That's a great loss! I'm sooooo ready for the 4th!