Herbalife newbie - looking for motivation buddies?

Options
Mariacarr1992
Mariacarr1992 Posts: 14 Member
Hello
My names Maria , last year i weighed 15 stone and i went on herbal life for 3 weeks and lost about 9 pounds, however when i found out my boyfriend had cheated on me, lets just say the diet went tits up and out came the ben and jerry's. Now I weight 15 stone 9 and today is my first day back on herbal life horraaay! I thought it was going okay until..... the football started, now i purposely drove to the pub so i wouldnt get drunk but i had a sneaky bottle of bud and omg once you have one you have to have another but i didnt i stuck to one and drove back at 10. now you are all thinking omg girl its only been a day but when you have mates around you which i do constantly i live with them, teling you sod the diet its hard, and i know in a few days i will reach the wall( if you have watched run fat boy run ) youll understand the term "the wall" so anyhow i am looking for people on here to basically help kick each other up the backside and tell each other to shut up moaning and get on with it.... obviously in a nice way and hey maybe get to know each other on the way. So this is the part where you reply :) hope to hear from you all soon x

Replies

• anahiprz
    anahiprz Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Maria! feel free to add me as a buddy!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hello Maria feel free to add me as your buddy.. I am on here most evenings,, Have a good day.
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Well said !! Now let get moving. Marne
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi Maria, welcome. I know all about needing a kick up the butt, so feel free to add me.

:-)