New to insanity

Options
Hey guys my man and I are getting our copy of Insanity today and I cannot wait!!!! I would love to have more friends and support on here as I am trying to lose about 70 lbs and get totally fit again!!! This will be a long journey which I am ready to start!!

Please add me and I will promise to encourage you as you encourage me!

love Jo!

Replies

• ChristinaWgettingfit
    Options
    I started yesterday, and I'm loving it!
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first round of Insanity early last week, currenly doing chalean-extreme-Insanity hybrid. Feel free to add me :)
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (Monday) was Day 1 for me - it was rough, but I did it! Feel free to add me - we can do this!!!!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Monday was day 1 of round 2 for me. I got great results from the first round, hoping for the same this round. Feel free to add me.
  • finfeet
    finfeet Posts: 15
    Options
    I am on day four of insanity. My man and I are also doing it together. I would love some support as well. My goal is to lose 30 pounds and get strong enough to make the A team on my roller derby league. I'm also about getting strong not skinny, I hope we can do it together!! feel free to add me.
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    ^ I'm trying to lose 30 pounds as well. I just finished day 2 of week 3 and am EXHAUSTED. I don't feel helpless during the workouts anymore, though, so it's definitely working!
  • MissTD
    MissTD Posts: 40
    Options
    Im on week 3... It's rough but you'll love it!! IT'S INSANE!! Good luck.
  • MissTD
    Options
    That's awesome!! What were your results? Love the b4 & after pics!
  • MissTD
    Options
    I just finished my first round of Insanity early last week, currenly doing chalean-extreme-Insanity hybrid. Feel free to add me :)

That's awesome!! Great job
  • mtmom
    mtmom Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, everyone! My best friend and I did Day 1 today, and I know we are going to feel it! Looking to lose 30-40 pounds, and I think this is definitely the way to jump-start that journey!
  • buchick13
    buchick13 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started insanity too! I did the first week....but then took four days off instead of one. does anyone have any good tips on how to stay motivated after the one day of rest?
  • Austinlaw2012
    Options
    For me it has been hard, I have started Insanity a couple of times and stopped, this time the only way for me to avoid quitting for a few days and then fall off the wagon, is to either do a repeat of one of the video days, for me its usally the recovery day, that or go out for a jog/run, that way your body doesnth think FREE DAY, because Free day leads to Breaking diet and then the next thing you know its been a month and your starting it all over. Stay in it, you can do it, and just Press Play. :happy:
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I start my second month tonight!! Excited but also nervous about what's to come! The first month was definitely hard but it was great to see how I improved throughout the month and by the end I was able to do much more than I was at the beginning which felt awesome! Just remember to go at your own pace and don't feel like you have to keep up with the people on the videos. Definitely push yourself, but don't hurt yourself!! Good luck!!
  • bama149
    bama149 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im starting on 3rd day tomorrow! I only need to loose the little post baby bump i have so i can see my abs underneath! wanting to do Ms.Fitness Universe... Going big!
  • goodchas24
    goodchas24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 3rd week and I'm already seeing results. Good luck and anyone can friend me, so we can do it together. :smile:
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    re: motivation to go after one day of rest....

Just press play. Once you get started, you'll do it.
  • jenjomal
    jenjomal Posts: 10
    Options
    i just finished day one :) feel free to add me!
  • megmcgee21
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started on Monday, and wow.. love/ hate relationship thats for sure! Really pushing myself and sweating a TON, but I know the outcome will be well worth it.. just NEED TO PUSH THROUGH IT! I did end up getting a HRM, so I know what I am burning. The hard parts for me right now is getting down doing push up and getting back up type movements, which I have always struggled with. My main goal is to get healthy, fit and toned and of course get down to my goal weight. I am also working out at the gym 5-6 days 2hrs, and doing cardio kickboxing at my local gym with actual bags.

LET'S DO THIS!!

Remember, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!

Feel free to add me, love support and love giving it back!